Geoff/Aden

That was possibly the best episode ever!I knew this storyline was coming up but i didn't expect this,it was like it was written specifically for us Gaden fans!

Did anyone notice Aden smile when Geoff come back from getting the instructions?And then when he said something along the lines of,''you just wanted a excuse to get close to me'',after Geoff saved him.

I can't even describe how rediculously happy i am right now.It was heaven :wub::wub: !

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking up some nasty images for an art project to do with animal cruelty, so I am very, VERY grateful to have such a strong, POSITIVE image of Geoff and Aden still fresh in my mind to keep away all the sad feelings. Gaden Love = Happy Happy Joy Joy :D For all the evil in the world, it can't be doomed yet as long as there are still pretty, pretty boys making out... er, I mean, resuscitating each other... :unsure:

...Pretty :)

I've been looking up some nasty images for an art project to do with animal cruelty, so I am very, VERY grateful to have such a strong, POSITIVE image of Geoff and Aden still fresh in my mind to keep away all the sad feelings. Gaden Love = Happy Happy Joy Joy :D For all the evil in the world, it can't be doomed yet as long as there are still pretty, pretty boys making out... er, I mean, resuscitating each other... :unsure:

...Pretty :)

Good times good times hahahah

although it wud be an...interesting mite be the best word...storyline, i can't really see it happening!!

like people have said before, geoff is very pro about his religion and aden will never love anyone again like he loved belle.

i would be interested to see if any newbie ever tried to hit on Aden!

i can't see him ever being in another relationship either, whilst he's on the show at least!

death is never the end really, love lives on much much longer. :)

xxxxxxx

I found the episode hilarious. Aden never fails to make me smile! and a lot of people have complained about how Geoff was out of order int he way he spoke to Aden at the beginning on the boat but i think he needed to be harsh to get through to him. When Aden said something like 'oh its ok weve kissed and made up' at irene's i LOL'd

OH.MY.GOD.!! :o :o :o

Seriously, after Aden said "No, we kissed and made up, didn't we, Geoff" did anyone else SEE the look on Geoff's face?! Like a few seconds later?! Oh my God, please, writers, please, please, PLEASE don't stop this here! Come on, that episode was PERFECT!!!!! THIS is what I've been talking about for so long! THIS is why I think they'd be a perfect storyline! Come on, even ONE episode where they're just trying to be friends, and it's THIS great?! The tension... Oh dear God, I'm going to write fanfics again, God help me.

I'm posting in capitals! :D :D

Right now I am soo wishing Aden & Geoff we're in a different show !! At least then the writers wouldn't be afraid to do a gay storyline with them :(

I think Gaden would be a hugely popular couple if they got together , like even bigger than Adelle, and Adelle was big. The tension between them is amazing , I was even getting a sexual tension vibe from them througout the whole episode :o

Please , please get them together , I can't think of any thing I want more (even more than Jack returning , and thats saying something :P )

They would make the perfect sweetest couple EVER :wub:

i can't see him ever being in another relationship either, whilst he's on the show at least!

death is never the end really, love lives on much much longer.[/unquote]

I got the impression you expect Aden to never be with anybody again....or a few years...

I think it would be very unrealistic for Aden to stay single for longer than a year even. Aden is only 20? years old and yeah he was married to Belle and loved her very much but realistically they only knew each other for much longer than a year before she died, during which time they spent much of that year apart.

I wouldn't like Aden to move on instantly but I would make the exception if it was with Geoff :P

I think the hardcore Adelle fans wouldn't approve of them as a couple though.

It was mentioned how Geoff wouldn't go there due to his religious beliefs but I think that would contribute to the amazing-ness of the storyline, and it would be good to see how Aden would deal with his feelings as he is such a "lad". I think Aden would be H&A's version of Craig from Hollyoaks and Geoff as John Paul as Craig never admitted to being gay just that he loves John Paul. I could see Aden just admitting to loving Geoff but not actually admit to himself he is full on gay. He could even just be bisexual.

Oh well I'll mention again , Please writers if you're reading this , it would be so PERFECT, so run along and write that storyline like good little writers.

Maybe we should start a petition ....?

Isn't Todd leaving the show though? And possibly Lincoln as well?

I agree that the sexual tension in the episode was amazing. It was built into every scene.

Personally I don't think the two of them ever will happen. But still, I get the feeling that this has something to do with writers hanging around message boards like BttB, seeing the massive interest in this, and the arguments for why it would make a great storyline. So even though I don't think anything more will ever happen between them for various reasons, I choose to believe that this is just a small statement showing that we weren't the only ones thinking it was a good idea. Call it a tribute to the tension and the possibility, if you will.

You could call it wishful thinking, but I honestly don't think today's episode was made without thinking about all the stuff we have mentioned. I may be biased, but there was a heck of a lot in that episode that was either very well written (yet discrete) sexual tension, or just some very weird coincidences making it seem like there was. Especially from Lincoln if you ask me. Either he was instructed with something like this, that there should be some sort of subtle undertone of this sort in the scenes, or he just had some very random reactions that didn't make sense in the scenes.