Charlie/Roman

I noticed there wasnt a thread for Charlie and Roman, so I thought I would great one :P

I am a huge fan of this couple. I like Roman and Charlie both as seperate characters, but as a couple I think they are even better

I think they would make a really cute couple. It is obvious that they really like each other, but there relationship seems a bit strained at times. I would like the Home and Away writers to give this couple a chance. It may not be one of the most popular couples on the show at the moment but I think they compliment each other so well

What do you think ?

I think I agree.

Roman as a seperate character and Charlie also are both great, but together..... I think they balance each other out fairly well and it is nice to see that kind of relationship for once.

Roman understands Charlie and excepts her and Charlie may go into arrest mode when she cant help it some times but Roman takes a step back and lets her deal with it and then talks to her, which is amazing to see in relationships.

Personally I havent seen many of those kinds of relationships in the Bay for a while which is a huge difference for not only the writers, but for us to watch as well, seeing both of them evolve and grow not only as a seperate character, but as a couple!

Am i the only person feelinga very distinct Will-Dani-Gypsy vibe from the whole Charlie-Roman-Martha thing? The only difference being that Roman and Martha wont get back together...i haven't hated a character so much since Dani but Charlie is really pushing it for me. Everything about her is annoying. Please don't hook her up with Angelo because i still like his character and he deserves a more interesting partner....Similarly don't let Leah get together with Miles, she has out stayed her welcome- boot her out to witness protection with Vinnie, personally i would go if Ryan Kwanten was waiting on the other side for me :P

Edited by emmasi

These two are just so frustrating >.< They'd be perfect together if they just let it happen. But no, Charlie is constantly suspicious and paranoid and biting Roman's head off over everything. Roman is too proud and defensive to open himself up even a little bit to Charlie... I want to shake them both :angry:

I can't believe Roman broke up with Charlie because of what Nat said. Is he really not into her :(? I suppose I can believe that, but I don't see why it has to have anything to do with Martha. The woman has cancer. She's weak and fragile and upset. That would bring out anyone's nurturing instinct. It's not unusual for Roman to want to take care of her and worry about her going away.

And another thing. I didn't like how Charlie expected Roman to be on her side, or anyone else who lives with Aden for that matter. I'd be on Aden's side too. They don't have to live with Angelo. Fair enough if she wants to support him because she works with him, but I hate that this looks like it's been a trigger to a CaR breakup. Why does she have to be so self-sabotaging by accusing Roman of wanting to cheat on her so often that he starts to believe it himself and breaks up with her before it happens :(?

Edited by emmasi

I used to adore CaR, they were sweet, but right now i think Charlie deserves so much better. I get the feeling every time she apologises it seemes like she has to because if she doesn't she'll loose Roman, I can't see him ever apologising when they have fights, even when he's in the worng. She crawls back to him far to easily. <_<

For me personally I find this couple BORING with a CAPITAL B!!!!....I'm really sorry, but they don't do anything together apart from :unsure: ....nope can't think of anything they just don't do anything, theres no chemistry no nothing!! I like them both as individuals but as a couple its just not working,

and judging by the sneak peak, even Roman notices it 2 hes right when he says that a relationship should be natural and not forced, so even he must have noticed it hence the reason why he broke up with her!

The whole Roman and Martha thing seems like a natural fit although i don't see how the writers are going to approach that!...but thats just what i think anyway, please don't take offence its just an opinion :wink:

^ I have to agree somewhat. I just can't get into this pair as a couple at all. I mean I like both the characters well enough, but together they just don't work.

Charlie seems needy, and is constantly biting his head off or apologising for biting his head off, and Roman just doesn't seem bothered either way about it.

So yea, good characters, but keep them apart.

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally I find this couple BORING with a CAPITAL B!!!!....I'm really sorry, but they don't do anything together apart from :unsure: ....nope can't think of anything they just don't do anything, theres no chemistry no nothing!! I like them both as individuals but as a couple its just not working,

and judging by the sneak peak, even Roman notices it 2 hes right when he says that a relationship should be natural and not forced, so even he must have noticed it hence the reason why he broke up with her!

The whole Roman and Martha thing seems like a natural fit although i don't see how the writers are going to approach that!...but thats just what i think anyway, please don't take offence its just an opinion :wink:

Well I agree they have no chemistry which is funny because they are dating in real life, the relationship has seemed forced since day 1 and I'm glad they are addressing this in the storyline. Maybe they can work together in the future but at the moment I can't see it. BUt I am enjoying watching Charlie's heart break before my eyes.