Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

I'm really appreciating the character of Angelo at the moment. He is not an attractive character but the world is full of people who are not attractive at times. He is "collateral damage" from the out of control relationship between Aden and Belle. I also find that relationship compelling drama but also not attractive as an example of all that is good in relationships.

I believe Angelo's violent reaction to Belle's "cheating' on him is very disturbing in a Police Officer particularly one entrusted with carrying a firearm in the community.

I think the important point to make is that all these relationships and personal traits make for very interesting drama. After all aren't we all passionately discussing it?? :wink:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly find bad Angelo far more entertaining than doormat Angelo. :)

I don’t care how he reacted to Belle and Aden, they brought it on themselves to a large extent. However, his involvement with the developers is simply criminal! It will be interesting watching that unfold.

I’m not surprised at Angelo having this dark side as many of the actors in guest roles seem to be up to no good, positively evil or are bumped off in a “who will die” storyline.

I certainly find bad Angelo far more entertaining than doormat Angelo. :)

I don’t care how he reacted to Belle and Aden, they brought it on themselves to a large extent. However, his involvement with the developers is simply criminal! It will be interesting watching that unfold.

I’m not surprised at Angelo having this dark side as many of the actors in guest roles seem to be up to no good, positively evil or are bumped off in a “who will die” storyline.

Yeah I dont care much how he reacted to Aden and Belle either because I agree with you 100% that they did bring it on themselves.

Angelo made some bad decisions namely by switching the soil sample.Now he has gotten himself in far to deep with all teh developers story and now everything with Jack.

His problem stemmed from Belle again because she accused him of assault and he agreed to switch the soil samples to get the cops off his back. I feel sorry for him in that sense because things seem to have spiralled out of control and he has no control over naything.

I hope he comes through the other side although I cant see him getting past the law after

shooting jack.

which is a shame because I think hes a great character.

Angelo is so interesting and very complex which at the end of the day makes a very good and watchable character.

I think Angelo is doomed though!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

I would love Angelo to become a regular, I really like him. One of the best guest stars of 2009.

I don't think Angelo was responible for shooting Jack, there was a gun shot before Angelo fired that made Angelo fire so whoever was also out there fired at the same time as Angelo, who ended up shooting Jack, not Angelo.

I hope we get to see Angelo for months to come.

loved the scean where he goes to martha 'im not the hero you think I am' :(

Hes very tourmented soul atmo :(

Yeah I cant wait for this episode so much !!!

It looks like it will be another emotional episode.

Anyway back to Angelo ,

I feel so very sorry for him right now. He is 100% not guilty I think , I think Jack was shot by teh 2nd gun shot we heard and Angelo did shoot 2 shots in teh very same direction so both the bullets would have hit Jack.Tim Coleman is in the next episode so that should be interesting

true

but he panicked which I think everyone would panic if you found out you killed your colleque/friend and Jack was proablly dead instantly (or thats what Angelo thought) then panic turned to shock (what have I done)

should of said somthing though

I want luke to be a pernament cast and I like to see the writers make him do somthing that redeems himself in the community's eyes (well mainly Matha and Tony's eyes)

Edited by sportzgal82