Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

The thing I like about Angelo is his ambiguity. At first he seemed like a total good guy, then he completely lost it after his bust-up with Belle, now I'm not really sure. I really hope he sticks around, because after the promo for 09 I can't wait to see what happens to his character.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I like about Angelo is his ambiguity. At first he seemed like a total good guy, then he completely lost it after his bust-up with Belle, now I'm not really sure.

I feel that way too, Jen.

The casual and relaxed attitude that we saw from him when he first arrived was something I really enjoyed watching, but when he lost it with Belle, I felt like I 'lost' him slightly, and now I'm confused. Is he still that good guy, or is he a good but confused guy who's going to start turning 'bad'? Hmm...

I don't think his character is turning bad on purpose, I just think its the situation what with the developers that is turning him bad. I like his character and its good to see another side to him other then just a policeman or Belle's boyfriend. I think possibly in the new year we will start to see his character back to the good Angelo.

I think the character is more suited to good guy rather then bad guy.

I don't think his character is turning bad on purpose, I just think its the situation what with the developers that is turning him bad.

I agree with that. Good people sometimes do bad things, and there are always reasons for why someone does something. In the case of Angelo and his scenes with Belle a few weeks ago, I think it was the development site business along with the stress and confusion of the Belle and Aden situation that pushed him over the edge. I don't believe he would have reacted the way he did unless he was under a lot of pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope Angelo wont get sent to

prison for shooting Jack

becausee I really like him and plus I want to see his and Charli's relationship grow into something serious and I believe that they could become the bay's next supercouple.

They work really well together becasue Charlie is someone who's head is screwed and thinks first where Angelo is a real laid back kind of guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly cant find one redeeming quality about him, he thinks its right to threaten a young girl and cause criminal damage?? yeah, sounnds like a stand up guy to me <_< From day one, he was arrogant, smug and thought he was god's gift and yeah, there probably have been characters like that before but from what i can recall they atleast had some decent charecteristics about them!

I just dont see the point to the character at all, it's like he's just there to make up the numbers <_< really cant wait for him to leave the show, and maybe he could take Charlie with him!!

You see, his kind of cocky winds me up something rotten :lol:

Yeah, i get that he was sweet to Belle after the whole Aden kidnapping thing but i just cant see past what he was like when he turned up thinking he was the dogs!! lol

Maybe if/when he has a storyline of his own next year i might start to like him or atleast warm to him. But i just dont think i'll get over what he did to Belle, cos that was uncalled for and basically against the law, and as a cop (Summerbay cops dont have the best history of being on their game lol i know!) and as someone who is older and more mature he should of known better, no matter how hurt he was! thats just my opinion anyway :)

Edited by LAURZY!