Angelo Rosetta - Luke Jacobz

doola

Jack probably would of died instantly as he was shot in the heart according to where the bullet is on his shirt.

hehe i remember saying a while back if Jack ever dies i will personally hate them for ever but im actually loving this guy, hes amazing and watching him sitting with Martha on the bed crying and hugging her i just wanted to hug him aswell and i hope when he is found innocent he becomes a good friend to Martha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, it sucks that Angelo's probably not going to be in more episodes, doesn't it? I was really liking him, and I thought he and Charlie made a great couple. He reminded me a bit of Vinnie in a way... I'm definitely going to miss him, he was a really good guestie.

Gah, it sucks that Angelo's probably not going to be in more episodes, doesn't it? I was really liking him, and I thought he and Charlie made a great couple. He reminded me a bit of Vinnie in a way... I'm definitely going to miss him, he was a really good guestie.

Aww, has it been confirmed he's leaving then? Yeah he reminded me of Vinnie too, especially at the start. He's really been coming into his own these past few weeks though and has fast become one of my few faves, so I'll definitely miss him if and when he leaves.

Yes that is true he did confort martha, but he did feel guilty for it, it wasnt like he meant for it to happened. It was an accident! Alf and a few other people kept bugging Angleo to go and see martha. You're probably so emotionally attached to Jack that you cant see both sides of the situation. Angelo accepts his mistakes and wants to take full responsibily for his actions, if he could take back what he did to jack he would.

And at that moment, he didn't know he had killed Jack. He thought he could have, but he hadn't, so naturally he would be terrified. Not saying what he did was right, but at the same time I think it's understandable knowing he the whole time had to deal with knowing that he possibly just had killed his own friend by accident.

Angelo is currently still filming, in full police uniform so no, he hasn't left the show nor is he no longer a policeman .. i'm dying to see hwo they work it all out.

I also think he did a brilliant job of the Martha scenes, particularly the one where he said, "I'm not the hero you think I am" - that was VERY moving... you could really see the internal struggle within him!