Favourite Teen Group

Guest whispered_envy

Which teen group is your favourite?  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The first one. They were much more of an established group of friends, the other bunch aren't even a real group, they're just all the current teenagers. Geoff and Nicole are pretty separate from the others, and there's too much shifting loyalty among the current teens for me to like them. For example, Annie was calling Melody her "best friend" back in June, but by August, Ruby was her "best friend". I think the best thing about the current ones is the friendship between Geoff and Ruby, we don't see that much of it, but they get along really well, without the complication of a possible romance. I like how Aden can't really be added to either group, because he never formed friendships with any of the old group, until they were all gone and he got with Belle, and he seems too old to be a part of the new crowd.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one with Mattie, Lucas, Drew, Belle, Cassie & Ric! I loved that group! I still havn't warmed to the new characters that much. I miss the old ones :( It's a shame Belle is the only one left out of that group! but I guess they have to change the characters around a bit otherwise the show would get boring :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in finding out which group of teens people like better...the older group who we've seen grow and go through the motions of adolescence from the past few years, or the newer and fresher group that we've got developing on our screens right now.

Mattie, Drew, Ric Belle, Cassie, Lucas. best teenage Gourp ever and stongest frienedships all devoted to one other and kindest fun hotest goodlooking Tennages ever in Summer bay I just wish they chould of last longer. There was only one poblem with group there was never episode or sence when they all were togeather always at least one person was missing and i wish i chould recored episode with togeather.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived