Nicole/Geoff

Yeah, i dont think they'll continue with the whole 'Geoff can't have sex because of his religion' thing anymore, and if they do put Geoff and Nicole back together, i hope they play it out so that Geoff doesnt feel any guilt in that way at all otherwise its just repetition!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do like the relationship these two have at the moment, but everytime I see them I cant help but think and wish there should be something more. I hope these two get back togeter has both characters have changed and in a way each of them has changed and sort of got closer to each others way of thinking so I think of they did get back together they would work better this time

I loved their scene!! :D

It was amazing!! Although i wish it lasted longer. But i loved how Geoff kissed her back before pulling away.

I think these two will get back together soon!! X

I hope so. They can't just give us this little teaser without getting them back properly.

Their scene on the pier was amazing because it showed their friendship but still that attraction between them. And well lets face it, Geoff was basically asking her to kiss him really, holding her face the way he did, i'd have kissed him too! i just wish she hadn't shouted at him cos he was really nice about it lol

And today's scene between Geoff and Indigo where she asked him about how much he cared about Nicole was sweet. i'm really hoping these two do get back together!...theres always a doubt in my mind though =S

you could see that he was hurting as well, it was wrong of her to push him away.

although she will realise that it doesn't matter how much she throws at him he keeps coming back and never really holds it against her and that might show them both that they belong together, - the Indigo/Geoff/Nicole love triangle seems quite plausible now.. even though Geoff only has eyes for Nic.. that scene at school shows that.

• 4 weeks later...

you could see that he was hurting as well, it was wrong of her to push him away.

although she will realise that it doesn't matter how much she throws at him he keeps coming back and never really holds it against her and that might show them both that they belong together, - the Indigo/Geoff/Nicole love triangle seems quite plausible now.. even though Geoff only has eyes for Nic.. that scene at school shows that.

Maybe we are going to see a Ruby/Geoff/Nicole love triangle.

Geoff and Nicole belong together, even if they havent realised that yet....

• 4 weeks later...