Nicole/Geoff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mind these two as a couple but I think it did run its course.I'm not saying they were doomed from the start, I think they could have made it work if they'd both been a bit more flexible, but that's not the way it went.I quite like Geoff with Claudia

so I'm disappointed that she's apparently leaving

.I would like to see them as friends for a while, I think they'd work well like that. Maybe, quite a way down the line, they could get back together but they haven't really been writing them as having residual feelings for each other or anything so I wouldn't want them to just turn round and do it, I think they'd have to work for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the individual journey's that Nicole and Geoff have been on since their split would indicate a potential reunion. Nicole's experience's of Trey have shown that she needs someone reliable that will give her stability (which has been enforced by Roman leaving as well) - Geoff provides this. Geoff's experiences with Claudia have shown him that he can be a little more flexible in his attitudes towards relationships (I think the "no sex before marriage" ship has well and truly sailed now :lol: ), and also after the endurance test that was his relationship with Claudia, his probably looking for something a little more light hearted - Nicole provides this. I would be more shocked if they didn't get back together than if they did.

Been three weeks since my last post and my opinion hasn't really changed.I'm tempted to say that putting them back together shows a lack of imagination, although the fact they were both paired up with short-term characters suggests that was the plan all along.I'm still disappointed they got rid of Claudia, I felt there was more mileage in her and Geoff's relationship and the pregnancy storyline.If they do reunite Geoff and Nicole, I think that would be admitting they don't know what else to do with them.Whether or not that's a good thing depends on how much you liked them in the first place. Personally I'm ambivalent so I'll just wait and see what happens.

I liked the two together so much, and I liked Geoff much more when he was with Nicole so I do hope they get back together!

But some things really have to change, like Geoff not wanting to have sex...

As people have already said.. that ship has already sailed..

I don't think he has much of an argument now he has slept with Claudia

Hopefully we will see them back together.. it certainly seems they are building to it.