Roman Harris - Conrad Coleby

lolajaney

I like Roman 90% of the time but there are moments where I think 'wait, is this Roman!? :huh:'. He shows he is a sensitive guy (helping Jack with the cash for the retreat, and it obviously not being a way to get in with Martha) but when it comes to Charlie he is really cold. I hated that scene where he basically says she should be over the break-up and it has only been a week. You break a woman's heart, she will be upset for more than a week.

I actually like the chemistry between Roman & Martha. As someone who is not a big fan of Martha, I feel Roman makes her better and I would love to see the friendship slowly move to something bigger if

Jack is gone

. I don't mean move on in 3 months, but perhaps a storyline that goes through the year.

i have always like Roman from day one, he is a great dad to Nicole and the perfect father-figure to Aden, i loved him and Martha together but hated it at the same time as Jack was 'just around the corner' all the time

but now Jack is dead i would like Martha to grieve for quite a while and be close friends and see where it goes from there, but one thing i know is after everything Martha went through with Jack(the will they wont they) that 'shes learnt life is too short' and if she finds that she loves Roman then she will most probably do something about it sooner rather than later, but i have to admit it would take some getting use to as it will be weird seeing Martha with someone else and Jack is nowhere to be seen

:(

i have always like Roman from day one, he is a great dad to Nicole and the perfect father-figure to Aden, i loved him and Martha together but hated it at the same time as Jack was 'just around the corner' all the time

but now Jack is dead i would like Martha to grieve for quite a while and be close friends and see where it goes from there, but one thing i know is after everything Martha went through with Jack(the will they wont they) that 'shes learnt life is too short' and if she finds that she loves Roman then she will most probably do something about it sooner rather than later, but i have to admit it would take some getting use to as it will be weird seeing Martha with someone else and Jack is nowhere to be seen

:(

:o Oh my god!!Shame on you!

and you call yourself a Jack & Martha fan!!!

Martha just needs to steer clear of him or otherwise someone ought to steer their car into Roman :lol: