Roman Harris - Conrad Coleby

lolajaney

I think I may jumped ahead a bit, I think the news that Jack was going to die hadnt really sunk in yet, Roman and Martha would be great together but in the far distant future, not right now. Roman is a sensitive guy and I take back what I said before. He is a interesting character, loves his family but is so criminally underused, I want to see more of his relationship with Aden, Nicole and eventually Martha.

what a fab discussion this has turned out! personally i think jack is better off with martha hes such a good bloke and a fantastic cop! althought i do like the charcter of roman hes a really down to earth nice man.. but i think hes better off without martha! i enjoy wathcing his realtion****p with nicole and Aden grow!

Totally agree, i believe jack and marthas relashionship is strong as ever! i think roman should get back with charlie, they were absolutely perfect together, i can now see roman losing charlie to angelo!! This is going to be one dramatic storyline! i look forward to seeing it develop.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you chose your forum name to be the one of a soap child molester?

I just think its important that we understand that what adens grandad done was a disgusting thing, however being a man of the bible i also thinks its important that we learn to forgive others for there past sins.

I certainly do not condone his actions but i believe the man should be given a second chance, and as knowone else on the forum has represented the man i jumped at the opportunity to show solidarity towards him.

Totally agree, i believe jack and marthas relashionship is strong as ever! i think roman should get back with charlie, they were absolutely perfect together, i can now see roman losing charlie to angelo!! This is going to be one dramatic storyline! i look forward to seeing it develop.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you chose your forum name to be the one of a soap child molester?

Yeah I admit it is really weird to have Adensgrandad as a username but i suppose he wanted to call himself that which is his right :lol:

Anyway back to Roman , after just watching again at UK pace with him paying for Martha's cancer retreat I am warming a little bit and I take back what i have said before about him being out to have Martha. I think he really does love her but I really cant get past Martha being with someone else forever other than Jack :(

I think roman and Nicole's relationship has grown a lot but I cant really warm to Nicole to be honest.I know she has grown up a lot since she arrived but I hated the way she stood up for Aden in the very controversial situation on this forum :lol: which was the whole Aden/belle /Angelo love triangle.

I was so happy that Charlie didnt step back and let everyone treat Angelo like dirt and Roman acting like Aden is a hero in everything must have made her feel like I did whicj was very angry.He really annoyed me at that stage and then he dumped her :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

NO! Urgh, no Roman and Leah. Love both characters but I hated the idea a year ago and I hate it still. I dunno why, possibly the main reason being Leah is like furniture these days and no matter how much people seem to complain they don't give her storylines, so being with Roman would do one of two things, give her more limelight or drag him into the background and I have a feeling it would be the latter so again NO. Possibly also because Leah has a similar temperament to Charlie. I really think Roman's had enough of those high-maintenance-dunno when-they're-gonna-snap women.

Jazz and Roman would most definitley make for a fun pairing but I don't like the fact that she's Miles ex. The whole dating your best mate's ex is kinda... tacky? Maybe he can defy SummerBay logic and stay single until someone else comes along or maybe I'm just too picky because I love him so much. :P

I like Roman aswell, he's a great character, and Conrad plays him well, I like the reletionship that he has with both Nicole and Aden. I really liked that scene with Nicole and Roman in their house, when Roman was talking about Elliot and Elliots brother, and he was sitting on the chair crying. Then Nicole said " I love you dad" and that if Elliot ever hurt her, he'd do anything to protect his daughter, just before all that stuff happened with Roman and Elliot, and Geoff and Nicole were on that Island, I thought that was a great scene from Tessa and Conrad