Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

I disliked Charlie when she first arrived in the bay last year, I didnt like her attitude towards all the other characters when she first came into the show. I did like her releationship with Roman.

My opinion of the character of Charlie has changed now, she's one of my favourite characters, I thought she was really good in the first episode of the new season! Her releationship with her sister Ruby is good, and I like the storyline she has at the moment, I think Esther Anderson is doing a good job with it :D

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's very pretty. But not as pretty as Jess haha. I don't know there's something I like about Charlie I dont know what it is yet, I didnt like her when she was going off at Belle and Aden (with the whole angelo issue) and I didnt like her when she was controlling over her dad's health and when she first met morag but now she's great. I really like her with Angelo! Very hot couple. but not as hot as adelle hehee

Her releationship with her sister Ruby is good

I love her interactions with Ruby and I'd like a lot more. Where is Ruby?

I've grown to like Charlie. She's very head strong and goes after what she wants.

She's doing a not too bad job at being the boss. It was weird to see her bossing McGrath around though.

I really hope that she's given up on Roman. I'm interested to see where her relationship with Angelo goes.

I was never a huge Charlie fan - didn't dislike her, but didn't particularly like her either...

However, after meeting Esther personally, I'm seeing so much more to her now; she's such a lovely & chatty person in real life, that when I see her on screen, I just really tune in, and see all her potential ; she's a great actress - even though Charlie the character is a bit dodgy re Angelo lol ;-)