Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I change my mind daily about Charlie..... she annoys me sometimes with her 'I know best' attitude and I especially didn't like the way she spoke to and treated Morag when they found out Ross had Alzheimers. Then other times she comes across as quite vulnerable and I warm to her. She does seem very bitter sometimes but that could only have come from her past. She has classic symptoms of someone with low self esteem and I am hoping we will find out things about her past as they have clearly helped shape her into who she is.

Here's my view: I have never liked Charlie. She takes control of everything especially to do with her dad, I know he is her dad but Morag is his wife and I feel like she is pushing her out and what has Morag done to deserve it? Nothing! I cant like her and I hate her with Roman, they have zero chemistry.

I love Charlie in a lot of ways but she really needs to get over this Roman thing.I understand that she loves him and is hurt but to publicly keep going on about it makes her look needy and desperate which isn't a good look.Would she rather he stayed with her even though he knew he didn't love her?That's even more pathetic.

There is so much you can do with the character of Charlie.

I personally think when she is ready to leave the show she should have a boyfriend, but he cheats on her like all the time and she finally finds out and plan's to kill him. Very similar to the Tracey and Charlie storyline on coronation street but I see the character of Tracey so much like Charlie.

She kills him but gets found out and gets sent to prison. It's a sad ending to Charlie buckton but I think it would be thrilling!

What you guys think?

She should run the man over or hit him on the head? or drown him

I don't know Lol..

=]

Here's my view: I have never liked Charlie. She takes control of everything especially to do with her dad, I know he is her dad but Morag is his wife and I feel like she is pushing her out and what has Morag done to deserve it? Nothing! I cant like her and I hate her with Roman, they have zero chemistry.

If you would just put yourself in Charlies shoes for 1 minute then you would propably understand what she has had to deal with with her fathers illness.Also if it was your father you would propably react to Morag exactly the same as Charlie has done.Yes,I understand that Morag is Ross' wife but they have only been together for a very short while and maybe Charlie feels that she knows what is best for her father because Morag hasnt been on the scene very long and she knows her father much better than Morag does.

There is so much you can do with the character of Charlie.

I personally think when she is ready to leave the show she should have a boyfriend, but he cheats on her like all the time and she finally finds out and plan's to kill him. Very similar to the Tracey and Charlie storyline on coronation street but I see the character of Tracey so much like Charlie.

She kills him but gets found out and gets sent to prison. It's a sad ending to Charlie buckton but I think it would be thrilling!

What you guys think?

She should run the man over or hit him on the head? or drown him

I don't know Lol..

=]

I think that is an amazing idea and I totally agree that Charlie is so like Tracy Barlow.

She gives off the impression that "shes as tough as nails and if any man wrongs her they will pay.

It would be an amazing way for her to bow out of the show .

I love Tracy just the same way I love Charlie(Buckton) they are very fiery and stands up for what they believe in.

So I would love another 1 of those amazing scenes just like Tracy battered Charlie on the head with the statue. I just wish she would do it to Roman :lol: