Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

I like Charlie.

I never would have thought I would have said that when she was 1st in the show though! Then I thought she was just "up herself" I think the saying goes. She thought she was better than everyone else & heaven help anyone who didn't agree.

When with Roman, we have seen a much softer, vulnerable side which is nice to see. She still has a nasty habit of speaking without thinking it through first though. That said, she does apologise for her behaviour now.

I really hope the writers find her a man who she can have a two way relationship with. I mean one when both partners are equally into the relationship.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie shoots first and asks questions later - god forbid she does this as a police officer.

Accusing Natalie of being after Roman was so typical of Charlie's shoot first approach,

, it make her so much more vulnerable and open to being hurt which paradoxically is the thing which sh fears the most.

I like Charlie

At first I didnt because of the way she treated Morag and she really annoyed me back then but now we've seen a different side of her I quite like her and she has become one of my favourites.

I really like her with Roman but I think she would be good with Angelo aswell after them two went on a date to the beach

I agree that she sometimes get a bit carried away (in lack of a better expression) and meddle into things that don't really concern her. But at the same time I think that's very realistic about her, because she's the sort of person who feels like she's always being let down and isn't good enough. She's so desperate to control the things she can control, and I think that involves other people's lives sometimes. It can be annoying, yes, but I still like her a lot :P

Charlie tends to talk first and think later.

She is being a bit of a cow to Belle but at least Angelo has one friend. She's being loyal, I suppose, sometimes it doesn't come across at that though.

I do like her better than when she first arrived so hopefully she continues to grow on me because I love Esther. I think she does a fab job.