Bridget Simmons - Joy Smithers

Dean

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I never really liked Bridget till her very last episode. When Morag was raving and ranting about how much Alf cared for her and she began to shed tears. I felt sorry for her. She knows what she did was wrong and I believe that she really did care for Alf. She just choose the wrong guy to con money from this time. I almost wanted her and Alf to sail off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

:huh:

... and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to miss her.

I'm really going to miss Bridget, I think she was a good character, and I hope the writers decide to bring her back. I too think she really cares about Alf, and I think it's sad to see her go now that the truth's out in the open and people would have had a chance to start over.

Obviously i dont like what Bridget done, but i really like the idea of a character like this. I too hope she returns

She scares me and now she has scared poor Alf of women

i was hopeing that Colleen would but her on her knee and smack her

Edited by gazzalovesu