BttB Secret Santa 2008

Guest Jen

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I apologise for closing the sign up's earlier than I intially intended. I hope no one missed out that wanted to sign up.

Secondly, all of the PMs have been sent. If you have signed up and not recieved a PM let me know ASAP. All the names were drawn at random and I only had to do a little tweaking to ensure that everyone is able to make their presents.

Finally, don't feel like you need to fulfil all the requests asked for. Just do what you can. Like I mentioned, one video or one-shot fanfiction is sufficient. However, if you are feeling generous feel free to go for it.

Any questions or quieries, just ask!

You have one month. GO!

:)

i'm very happy with the person i've received!

by the way, if anyone's left over - or someone doesn't come through on their promise, ic an offer to do a couple of additional people if needs be :)

- Symphony

same, if people need someone I will be more than happy to have 2 people to make it for.

Question: Is there going to be a thread of the present we will receive? lol I'm trying to make sense. Also how many icons should we roughly do (eg. no more than 15)

Sorry for the questions first time I have done this lol.

I think there is a new thread started for presenting the presents. :)

I think the amount is up to you, really. There are no limits. I'm doing about 15, I think. That's all I can handle, though. :P

Sorry if you feel as though the instructions are still a bit vague.

Yes, I will open a new thred on December 15 for you to post the name of the person you received and their presents. Then you will get to opportunity to see who received you and for you to save your own presents.

If you are making icons only there is a 5 icon minimum, but you can make up to about 30 if you are feeling very creative. Obviously, one video or fan fic one-shot is sufficient. Similarly, if you are making banners or wallpapers then reduce the number of icons. It's up to you how much time you spend doing this and what you feel comfortable with. 10 - 15 is fine :).

At the moment, all the people who signed up have been allocated a Secret Santa (only one per person). If anyone needs to pull out for whatever reason, please PM me and let me know so I can sort something out. Thanks Symphony and Zetti for volunteering.

Is there anything else I've forgotten?

Archived