Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

I was disappointed in his departure. I didn't like how it was implied living in a small town and working a honest job was wasting your life. Aden had plenty of opportunities available to him - he didn't have to leave the bay. And i liked him and Nicole, they seemed happy together.

But once again golden boy Aden got off with his crime :rolleyes: It frustrates me no end.

I certainly thought Aden went out with a whimper rather than a bang. There really was no acknowledgement of the huge character developement he had undergone or the relationships he had formed.

I find it difficult to comment on Aden's departure because it doesn't actually seem like he's left for good, as it was so half-arsed. It feels more like, say, Nicole going off to visit Roman for a few days (i.e. something that is just quickly mentioned by the other characters), than one of the main characters leaving the Bay forever. Poor job, but as I'd grown to dislike Aden I'm sure I'll get over it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found it hard to watch an episode since they killed Belle off... and even harder when they made the dreadul mistake of hooking Nic and Aden up when they knew that they wouldn't last the hype and love that adelle had... I havent watched much of 2010... just a few eps here and there... I watched naden's break up and Aden's exit and was very disappointed that Aden never said goodbye to Irene or anyone he had gotten close to in the Bay.

but now... I've started watching a little bit more... will watch it again when

Indi arrives back

^Well, I disagree, obviously.I think putting Aden with Nicole was one of the best things they did with him and it should have been done a lot sooner, instead of waiting until he was almost gone.She was one of the few people to genuinely bring out the best in him.(Joey was another which is why it's a shame their friendship was abandoned the way it was, possibly Roman and Morag given that they were the ones to turn his life around in the first place.)When Aden decided to help Belle by smashing the camera of a photographer who was harrassing her, she was pleased, even though he would have gone to jail for it if Liam hadn't come to his rescue.Similarly, he decided to help Justin by dragging him into covering up a death and getting them both arrested and Justin treated him like a hero because of it.He tried to behave that way with Nicole to start with, stealing Poppy's car in order to get revenge on her behalf and expecting her to be grateful, and instead she was furious with him for being so stupid.I think that made him realise that he couldn't act like that with her and he needed to change his ways.I don't think it's a coincidence that in the period between him and Nicole getting together and Justin turning up, for pretty much the first time in his life he was actually keeping out of trouble and being nice to everyone.And as soon as he stopped spending time with her, he turned back into that angry young man with the nasty streak.

• 11 months later...

Just to put it out there, Todd Lasance is currently on Rescue Ops. He has been in about 4 eps. he's so gorgeous :wub: I enjoy seeing him again. Jealous that "lara" is hooking up with him on screen :lol: Adelle forever! I am totally supporting Life Blood!!! :D

Also if you haven't heard Todd is apparently dating someone, she is not an actress. I bet its Tenilla Lee Zink. :(