Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

^ But Liam has had a tough life, he's a famous for crying out loud. I can't imagine being really famous because the constant pressure, work load and being harassed by fans. I don't think Liam ever really looked at his life before he lost his wife and child. Maybe he didn't want to face reality, he probably knew deep down that his life was going down the drain, he was so messed up in the drug business. But I think once he had a friend like Belle and his wife finally said enough is enough was a wake up call. Liam has apologised in a geniune manner, he really means it and you can see that he's willing to put in the effort to beat his drug addiction and get his life back on track even though his lost the two most important person to him and then the only real friend he had (Belle) died.

Liam is a very interesting character :P

Edited by Dotti

^ But Liam has had a tough life, he's a famous for crying out loud. I can't imagine being really famous because the constant pressure, work load and being harassed by fans. I don't think Liam ever really looked at his life before he lost his wife and child. Maybe he didn't want to face reality, he probably knew deep down that his life was going down the drain, he was so messed up in the drug business. But I think once he had a friend like Belle and his wife finally said enough is enough was a wake up call. Liam has apologised in a geniune manner, he really means it and you can see that he's willing to put in the effort to beat his drug addiction and get his life back on track even though his lost the two most important person to him and then the only real friend he had (Belle) died.

Liam is a very interesting character :P

Yes thats true, he's interesting.

But can you see things from where Aden is coming from?

Liam told Aden to back off Belle, something Liam had no right to do, and then Aden witnessed Liam doing drugs, and tried to warn Belle, and Liam lied through his teeth to Belle and promised her Aden was (basically) just causing trouble for them. Then when Belle wouldn't go on tour with Liam or leave her family, Liam jumps on top of a roof (for what) attention? until Aden then talks him into coming down.

Belle tells Liam the truth, that she's in love with someone else and not him, and tells him to get help.

Liam then comes back, when Belle's final days are about, promising not to cause any trouble, then thinking Belle is into the hard stuff and come to think about it, I'm surprised Nicole never told Aden about that.

Then Liam comes to the hospital to see Belle, and leaves because he shouldn't be there and leaves.

In Aden's mind, Liam was trouble from the beginning, and then when Aden saw Liam turn up to Belle's funeral all high and disrupts things, of course Belle's husband is going to be furious after everything else Liam has done

And with Nicole being the only real family he has left, of course he is going to get protective over her, she is like a brother to him.

So Aden, in my opinion done nothing wrong

You are entitled to mean what you want but I don't agree with you!! A lot of people complain about Adens behaviour all the time, no matter what the reason for his behaviour is. We didn't see Aden apoligise to Nicole but a lot on Home and away do happens off screen. For example when Rachel thought that Tony was cheating with Belinda (after Jacks death) because he got lot of mms from her. then he showed Rachel the boat (Jacks boat that Tony had been working on) and then everything was fine. But we never got an explanation of who Belinda was. And after Tony tried to kill Angelo when rachel was at the hospital we never saw him really apoligised to her and we never saw her forgiving her. (I hope you understand my terrible English). But noone did complain about that.

When Aden had his breakdown a lot of people "hated" him for what he did to Belle, Rachel and his father. And that was potrayed like a breakdown, like he lost his mind for a period of time, and all he wanted was to get rid of his pain. And his father was a key to that. But when Tony almost killed angelo we did not see many complains about that. And It was more of a sudden change in behaviour because he couldn't handle his pain anymore. Tony, he even planned it for a long time. Aden never planned to do what he did.

charlie electrocuted the person who raped her long long time ago. It wasn't a breakdown (they didn't play it that way), but it was a person who reacted in panic. Every of this actions can be explained. Only Aden got punished for what he did. And a lot of you did think that he should have got to prison. I don't excuse what Aden did, but what the other did was just as bad and maybe even worse (if you have a look at their state of mind when they did it). Maybe the producers did a mistake and did not show enough of Adens comunity service, and maybe he should have got a lot of councelling after he left the clinic. But what about Charlie and tony??? tony had lost his son, he thinks that Angelo is his killer, charlie was raped and Aden was abused as a child (actually raped a lot of times). Do tony and charlie have better reasons for doing what they did?

Yes, aden is very moody sometimes, but he has been through a lot since he came to the show. What about Rachel, she is moody... Yes she has post natal stress disorder, and that is a decease... But she was moody before she got that child too. Geoff is very moody... He had a girfriend but couldn't sleep with her because of his belief but after he broke up with her he hooked up with someone else and slept with her very soon.

When Aden and Geoff were on the trawler, I think that geoff really crossed the line by telling aden what he did. He complained that Aden felt sorry for himself and did not think about the others who were grieving too, and he yelled at him that he need to accept that Belle was dead. But who was the one who left the school because he didn't see any reason to go on because Belle had died. And who ran away from it all together with Ruby. It seems like everyone thought that was ok, Belle was like a sister to Geoff... But Aden, as Belles boyfriend and husband, and he shouldn't have the right to grieve?? what??? People were complaining about his behaviour and grieving and told him to move on the day after his wife was buried!!! Morag and Nicole said he should move on. Three days after, Geoff ran away and that was ok... Hmmm....

And I haven't forgotten that geoff never was punished for killing a lot of sheep when he was at his grandfathers farm. Everyone excused him for that... Hmmm...

Well of course, Aden should't have hit Liam, because violence does not solve anything!! But it's very easy for me to understand his feelings about Liam. He almost lost Belle because of Liam. He sold drugs to her.... and he ruined her funeral. Liam is still a drug dealer, and is not to be trusted.

On the positive side, I think it's very good to see Nicole and Aden talk to each other again. I hope we are going to see a lot of their friendship in the future.

Sorry about my very long post!

It never bothered me that Aden didn't go to jail for kidnapping his father, Belle and Rachel or that they were so rough on Aden (bad example :P ) he was in a psychotic state a way you coulnd't recognise him so why judge him, same with Tony and Charlie.I don't even have to give an example it's his macho attitude day in day out that i don't appreciate he's not as dumb as Ric but seriously a little effort wouldn't hurt, he should be no exception unless it's his handicap (in a manner of speaking)

He deserves a taste of his own medicine now and then but that never goes unnoticed because no one has the right to treat him like he treats other people because he's the only one with a horrible past , there's always an excuse,you can't win..

He and Nicole are like the same level,if you like Aden i could understand why you appreciate everything Nicole pulls out

them both being brought in at the same time was no coincidence. excuses excuses .. my motivation is still that they gotta earn their respect! see how much i like them :P

No offence to the actor but i'm not drooling all over Aden because of his attidude? whatever, we can't all think the same and maybe i'm missing out on things.. (in the looks department)

and it's not helping either. which is sad because Aden fans are so wonderful to chat with so please don't take this personally if possible :unsure:

I have three points and shall leave it at that.

1.Liam didn't shove the drugs down Belle's throat.She did that on her own accord.

2.If Liam doesn't deserve a second chance why should Aden get one?What he did was much worse.I love Aden but that's just hypocrisy.

3.I loved watcing a hot dude bash another hot dude!

Edited by ~Lynd~

I have three points and shall leave it at that.

1.Liam didn't shove the drugs down Belle's throat.She did that on her own accord.

2.If Liam doesn't deserve a second chance why should Aden get one?What he did was much worse.I love Aden but that's just hypocrisy.

3.I loved watcing a hot dude bash another hot dude!

No he didn't shove them down her throat... but giving a drug addict drugs is just absurb and you may have well just shoved them down her throat.

I never said I had given Aden another chance, and I dont know a post where I said I did! if you weren't talking to me then im sorry.

and the hot dude bashing another hot dude... where did Aden bash him, he punched him, there is a difference between bashing a person and punching them!