Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

No, we never saw Aden's Mum and it's never really been explained exactly what happened to her. I think Larry started drinking after she left (however that happened) and then, Aden's grandfather had to come to look after them because Larry clearly wasn't.

Is there anyone else who can't stand Aden? I hate him beyond belief. He always has to be the centre of attention and flies off the handle so easily. I know that's just his character but I think it's unrealistic that there aren't more people in the Bay that dislike him.

The last straw was when he shut the door on Irene recently in Oz.

I know he's just lost his wife, but that doesn't give him warrant to do what he likes. He hated him even more when Hugo tried to help him out and he was like "well, I'm not your mate".

Basta**.

I think if anyone suggests or says something like Aden you're becoming like your father (in terms of drinking) maybe that will give him a wake up call or make him angry.

Yeah that is actually such a good point!

that could be adens wake up call! the old aden would never have wanted to be like his father!

Is there anyone else who can't stand Aden? I hate him beyond belief. He always has to be the centre of attention and flies off the handle so easily. I know that's just his character but I think it's unrealistic that there aren't more people in the Bay that dislike him.

The last straw was when he shut the door on Irene recently in Oz.

I know he's just lost his wife, but that doesn't give him warrant to do what he likes. He hated him even more when Hugo tried to help him out and he was like "well, I'm not your mate".

Basta**.

I understand where you're coming from but i'm really not gonna judge him because his wife just died.

Apart from that, to me he's not such an interesting character despite his "big storylines" he's really not my type. :(