Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

Todd, was awesome in todays episode, the funeral. The speech, and the whole "it sucks" was very sad, and his portrayal of Adens grief, and anger, has been superb.

Brilliant acting from Todd yet again as, usual.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Adens character goes now, and what sort of storylines he will have next

Totally agree, Zoe. Todd's done such an amazing job with this. It will be interesting to see where Aden goes from here and it wouldn't surprise me if he goes off the rails for a bit. Hopefully, in time he realises that she'd want him to get on with his life.

Edited by Lise

Through all my complete and utter heartbreak that I am suffering over Belle's death, and the end of Adelle, I am looking forward to seeing what kind of storylines Todd will be given now that Jess has left the show.

Presumably, a lot of his storylines included her, and now that she is gone, it will be interesting to see what kind of hand Todd is given. He might be given some basic storylines for awhile, seeing as he's been in quite a few big ones recently.

Whatever he does, I have complete confidence that he'll do it really well, and I totally agree with you Zoe; if Todd, and Jess especially, don't win awards for their performance this year, I will be extremely annoyed!!

Todd, was awesome in todays episode, the funeral. The speech, and the whole "it sucks" was very sad, and his portrayal of Adens grief, and anger, has been superb.

Brilliant acting from Todd yet again as, usual.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Adens character goes now, and what sort of storylines he will have next

^ Yeah I agree Lise. As Louise, said in the Australian episode discussion, if Todd does'nt win another Logie next year, then I will seriously be dissapointed.

Totally, Zoe. Todd's acting has been brilliant, if not breathtaking, in the past few weeks. He's such an awesome actor and brings so much to Aden's character.

I'm looking forward to his grieving process and how he's handling his emotions in the coming episodes. I think the scene when he burns the gifts will be amazing, but also sad.

I definitely will be voting for Todd for another Logie if the chance comes. :)

I cannot wait to see the current Aus storylines screened in the UK (I'm a UK viewer). I have long been a fan of Todd's and his amazing work as Aden, but from reading the posts on here the past few weeks, it sounds like he has surpassed himself and turned in some truly outstanding work across Belle's departure. I think he and Jess work really well together and I will miss seeing them on screen as Adelle! But it will also be really interesting to watch Aden's journey from this point, to see how he will or will not handle the future without the love of his life in it. I am tearing up at the thought of the scenes we have to come, but I will be strong and not watch them on Youtube as I want to see them properly.

I was so pleased when Todd won the Logie this year, and hope he does again next year - with Jess alongside him! They are both amazing actors and deserve recognition for their work especially these last few months. So someone please throw in a few votes from me! :D

Aden sleeping with some random person is a mockery of the whole abuse storyline last year. It was a big stretch to make Aden sleep with Nicole, but with a stranger are you kidding me. Belle's been dead for what a week? Thanks for kicking adelle fans in the gut.

The whole notion of Aden not being able to have sex based on what happened to him as a child has been displayed by his attidues and actions when he first tried to sleep with Belle and then we saw what it took to actually sleep with the woman he loved. People who have been sexually abused will either go off sex completely and fear it or they'll be addicted to it and sleep around alot. Aden have shown us last year he's the type of person who sees sex as a sensitive issue and doesn't want to sleep with just anyone and its a major trust issue. So obviously he can't just sleep around otherwise he'd probably would have slept with Tam...or Cassie. But portraying Aden last night who didn't care about sleeping with a total stranger was a slap in the face. So I guess in other words Aden is over the abuse as a child, his counselling sessions have worked wonders and as a result his perspective and views sex have changed immensely.

Edited by Lily-G

Aden sleeping with some random person is a mockery of the whole abuse storyline last year. It was a big stretch to make Aden sleep with Nicole, but with a stranger are you kidding me. Belle's been dead for what a week? Thanks for kicking adelle fans in the gut.

The whole notion of Aden not being able to have sex based on what happened to him as a child has been displayed by his attidues and actions when he first tried to sleep with Belle and then we saw what it took to actually sleep with the woman he loved. People who have been sexually abused will either go off sex completely and fear it or they'll be addicted to it and sleep around alot. Aden have shown us last year he's the type of person who sees sex as a sensitive issue and doesn't want to sleep with just anyone and its a major trust issue. So obviously he can't just sleep around otherwise he'd probably would have slept with Tam...or Cassie. But portraying Aden last night who didn't care about sleeping with a total stranger was a slap in the face. So I guess in other words Aden is over the abuse as a child, his counselling sessions have worked wonders and as a result his perspective and views sex have changed immensely.

Did you see the look on Aden's face. I think it was a classic acse of "the lights are on but no-one's at home" Aden is emotionally dead at the moment. I don't think that any thing he does is making any emotional impact on him at the moment. It's not pretty to watch but it is realistic.