Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

^Jerry seemed to be pretty certain that if he had Aden charged with criminal damage for smashing the camera it'd result in him going to jail and Belle seemed to believe him.I'm not a legal expert by any means so I don't really know how it works.I don't think they'd throw him in jail for a parking fine or something but the implication seems to be that if he commits a crime whilst under bond(and gets reported for it)he'd be punished more severely than normal.Maybe he'd get the maximum sentence or something.

I think what they are trying to do with all the aden/voilent scenes is to show that he is still a loose canon to keep the character "edgy" and interesting. I agree they are pushing it a bit and it wouldn't hurt to have Charlie give him a good stern warning about his aggression.(I know there was a bit of a one when he attacked Belle's dealer but that was only related to the immediate incident).

Yeah I found it weird that Aden didn't mention to Melody or Joey that he had been through a similar experience, maybe it wasn't neccessary but I dunno I just would have liked Aden to have a coversation with either Joey/Melody explaining how he felt going through the same thing.

Have to admit I wish they would distingush him a bit more from Ric's character i.e. responds badly to male agression (even Romans' who was the only man he was close to) and defender of women (the whole Axel/Melody thing and protector of Joey. They should have had a scene with him discussing his experiences with Joey - it would have made her decision to report Robbo much more believable than his " you have no idea what i have been through in my life" quote. Cant imagine his agressive behaviour and one-line would be realistically enough to get her to open up th the police, more likely to frighten her in the vunerable state she appeared to be in...

The past incident with trying to seduce a drunken Tam was a huge mistake given his later revolations in regard to his abuse and subsequent intimacy issues - clearly Aden was not intended to be a long term complex character.

I agree with other posters - just dropping the whole abuse storyline is a mistake as it shapes who he is to an extent, Im not saying it should be used as justification for bad behaviour but rather justification for his sensitive side. Maybe have him loose his job on the boat and go to college to become school counceller or something (maybe pushing it a bit?)

only reason I like his character is because I find Todd's ability to portray a variety of emotions extremely well and convincingly has me glued to the screen. I think if i knew a person like Aden in real life Id be running the other way, hot or not :rolleyes:

Bring back one of his brothers I say! That would make me happy.

The brother that was in it was pretty ugly dont want him back. :unsure:

Hehe kinda what my stand-alone scene for the comp was: that Aden's sister who he thought had died in a car crash with his mother was actually alive.his mother had kidnapped his sister to protect (thinking she was the only one at risk) her after she witnessed his grandfather abusing her and the father didnt believe her.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah allways wondered what will happen with the character of Aden once Belle dies

As last year he had that abuse storyline, but towards the end of 2008 and this year most of his scenes have been with her

Anyway I really liked this weeks episodes, paticulary Thursdays and Fridays. I thought Aden was very funny at his bucks party, and I liked the chat that he and Tony had when he took Aden home. I thought the start of Fridays was another good scene between Tony and Aden, when they were having that chat at the table.

& then Alf rang, and Aden was like "Alfie..Alfie" - then passed the phone to Tony and said, "its Alf" & when he said Rachel Smachel :lol:

Thought Todd did a good job of his acting in those scenes, pretending to be drunk :lol::)

I don't think Aden will return to his 'bad boy' image when

belle dies

- and I'll be disgusted if he does, because she has done so much for him - pretty much made him who he is now, and it would be a totally disrespect

to her memory / character if they did that. Also... it would all be sort of pointless wouldn't it!

Loved the bucks party; oh I was in stitches watching it. Like when that dodgy bloke was like, "you're alright aren't ya?" and Todd was just, "i'm alright, i'm alright, i'm alright" whispering it over and over again. Hilarious! That was brilliantly written; we don't get too see much of 'light hearted' Aden, so I really did enjoy all his drunken ramblings!

• 3 weeks later...

Drunk Aden at his bucks party was so funny. :lol:

Todd plays a really good drunk!

His acting has been amazing recently, especially when he found out about Belle.

I've really grown to like Aden these past few months. Im looking forward to seeing where he goes as a character now.....

I know I complained about Adelle in the past, but over the past few weeks when finding out Belle's condition I have really grown to like this couple :unsure: ....

Before I used to be Anti-Adelle but over the recent weeks I've warmed to them.

I'm not really an Adelle fan and at times I haven't liked Belle's character but I've come to realise that I am going to Miss Belle and Jess Tovey.

It's going to be heart-breaking watching a grieving Aden :(

I think that over the past Week Jess, Todd and Tessa have been brilliant and they really have out down themselves with their acting.

I cried like a baby when Belle died!

I really love Aden's character and I hope Todd doesn't leave any time soon even though there is talk about it... :unsure:

I wonder what's next in store....

I hope that Indi stays well away from Aden, but judging by the TV scans I'm doubtful that this will happen.... <_<

Edited by haaxhaa