Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

Yeah I agree, Aden just slept with Nicole three times like sex wasn't a big deal anymore. I thought when it came to sex Aden would still be sensitive around that, you know not treat sex like he did with Nicole. I don't really know how to explain it :lol:

I think there was more than a hint of desperation on both sides. I know that's no excuse but it happens. You can let it ruin a chance for real lasting happiness or you can just accept it and move on.

I don't think the thing with Aden and Nicole was particularly inconsistent with the way he'd been portrayed for the past six months.I think the real shift was when he and Belle reunited.Prior to that they'd only slept together twice and...well, actually, the first time was a bit cack-handed("I had a couple of counselling sessions and now I'm fine with it")but the second time it did seem to have an affect on Aden and you could tell it meant a lot to him.But from the moment they reunited they were just writing them as any other young couple and all Aden's hang ups had completely vanished.Although you did get that little scene where he tells Melody he's only ever been with one person and "Once you sleep with someone everything changes."Bet he's not gonna say that again...

You got that vague hint of it when he was trying to get Joey to go to the police and she says something like "You don't know what it's like" and he replies "You've no idea what my life's been like"(or words to that effect).Oddly, Belle's hovering by his shoulder at the time looking as though she's going to step in and stop him if he tells her any more.I would really have liked it if they'd had a proper conversation about it but they just glossed it over(and Aden seemed to just fall out of that whole storyline anyway in favour of pushing Joey and Charlie).But then we got zero reaction from anyone to his supposedly public announcement in court so I'm not surprised they haven't followed through on it.

• 2 weeks later...

His good behaviour bond was actually brought up by someone. I was surprised. Although it's kinda funny that when someone finally brings that up with Aden, it's a loan-shark who does it. I'm glad it was mentioned again but I always assumed if or when it did, it would be someone who cares trying to talk sense into him to stop from doing something stupid.

His good behaviour bond was actually brought up by someone. I was surprised. Although it's kinda funny that when someone finally brings that up with Aden, it's a loan-shark who does it. I'm glad it was mentioned again but I always assumed if or when it did, it would be someone who cares trying to talk sense into him to stop from doing something stupid.

Belle's boss from the newspaper brought it up when he was trying to get her to secure an interview with Irene for him. He threatened to report Aden for trashing the camera and said it wouldn't be good considering he's on a good behaviour bond. Then Liam did his exclusive interview deal with him. So in a way it was first brought up again to show how much Belle still cared about him.

I forgot about that one. Although it looks like Adens good behaviour bond has become something for underhanded people to bring up in order to get what they want. Well, atleast it's still being mentioned.

Edited by Jody

It's interesting that characters that don't actually know Aden know all about his good behaviour bond. The scumbag journalist could possibly have looked through back issues to find something but the loan shark's unlikely to have a dossier on him.Perhaps it suggests Aden's exploits are more widely known than sometimes seems to be the case.