Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

I would love to see Aden return to being a bit of a bad boy. I loved him back when he was like that.

Maybe when Belle dies, he goes back to being like that for a bit cause of how upset he's going to be or something.

Ooooh, would love to see it!

Except the part with Belle dying...

Edited by HAA Girl 08

• 2 weeks later...

Given that some of us thought Aden got off lightly with community service and a good behaviour bond, it's annoying, if not exactly unexpected, that he seems to have paid absolutely no attention to it.A matter of weeks later, he was grabbing hold of a random development worker and physically threatening him in a public bar.(And there's still nothing to suggest the guy in question was actually guilty of any wrongdoing...)Since then we've seen him manhandle characters like Robbo, Russell and Liam(some of whom deserved it but still)and go all Liam Gallagher on a photographer.If any one of them had reported him, he'd be doing a stint in the clink by now.But then Aden never really has had to face up to the consequences of his actions.

heyy guys, i know were supposed to talk about aden in here but i have a todd lasance fansite and well one of my co-admins moya (symphony) is leaving and she will be greatly missed but marnzz and i are going to need an extra pair of hands with the site. so we're actually looking for someone who likes todd and know a bit about either running a site, coppermine gallery, myspace or invisionfree forum. so anyway if anyone wants to help out email me at Haylzee@msn.com

Zetti, I hear you and agree with you up to a point but I think there has to be a limit to the allowances you make because of his past.They decided he didn't need any more counselling just because he promised not to kill anyone and gave him a light sentence on condition he behaved himself.To my mind, he hasn't really kept his side of the bargain.Maybe it's not entirely his fault that he's that way but that doesn't give him the right to assault people whenever he wants to.If he needs further counselling or anger management, then fine.But he's not above the law and he can't spend the rest of his life taking his problems out on other people.

I agree that he's not above the law, but any of the pushing round he's done has not been labelled as assault, and as such he hasn't been reported or come to the attention of the police. If he had, then I'm sure there would be consequences regarding his good behaviour bond. (

Actually, now that I think about it maybe that’s what the current spoilers are hinting at

.) Maybe I'm forgetting something, but all I can remember is him grabbing the workmate guy from the development site, and pushing Liam also??

His attack on Belle's drug dealer was the most serious, but obviously the dealer didn't report it as an assault.

If his behaviour doesn't come to police attention, then he can hardly be punished for it.

I agree with doola. Actions do have consequences but then again if those actions arent reported or picked up on then it is hardly his fault but he shouldnt go around getting angry for no reason but then again I dont think he has just got angry for no reason, we all lose our temper, maybe he has on more than one occasion but thats just him

^Yes, I don't think he was getting angry for no reason, nor was he explicitily taking his own problems out on other people either. In the cases I mentioned above, his aggravation was all borne out of his feelings for Belle. With the drug dealer and the development worker, his actions were distinctly because he percieved Belle to be in danger. With Liam, it was out of concern that she put herself first for her own recovery.

Unfortunately I think it's just because for permanent characters they don't follow through on stuff like that. It distracts from the storylines they have lined up for them if they were to deal with those sort of continuity matters all the time. It's a bit like Ric and his never again mentioned diabetes.