Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

I would love to see Aden return to being a bit of a bad boy. I loved him back when he was like that.

Maybe when Belle dies, he goes back to being like that for a bit cause of how upset he's going to be or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats with him keep jumping to conclusions everytime he sees some article on Belle and Liam. First he sees one with them smiling and that must mean she is having an affair with a married man. Then he sees another one after he saw her deny that anything was going on with Liam to a photographer who clearly looked like he didn't care about the truth, and jumps to more conclusions. Now Liam comes into the surf club clearly acting differently then how he was during his last two conversations with Aden where Liam seemed more mature, even though he came out with some witty lines, and like he didn't have time for Aden and his jealousy. How does Aden not notice that? Instead he takes that to mean that there must have been something going on between Belle and Liam all along and she only said she needed space to spare his feelings, can't possibly mean that she actually does just need space from him. And then his comment about her saying she needed space yet she doesn't seem to need space from everyone else. Well ofcourse she doesn't need space from everyone else. When did she say she did? I pretty sure when she spoke about needing space it was space from him specifically because of their relationship and how complicated it always is and not being ready to go back to that again, not to mention all the recent stuff. How was that not clear to him? Why on earth would she need space from everyone else? I know they have a story to tell, and for some odd reason they need to have Aden and Belle be at odds, but do they have to dumb Aden down like this in order to create these problems? This is not the first time this year that they've done it too. I also have this annoying feeling that having Belle and Liam hookup, which I can't see any other reason for considering whats to come for Aden and Belle

(the old attraction still being there, Aden admitting he still loves her)

apart from maybe a reason to put Liam in a worse state, it is going to be used as a way to justify Aden's recent jealousy and behaviour all around. Which it does NOT. Because, according to the writers since the OC, when he is in the wrong, why actually let him be in the wrong, show remorse and actually work at redeeming himself and making up for it, when you can find a way to have Belle hurt his feelings, turn it around on her, and turn him into the victim instead?

Edited by Jody