Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

I'm the same as Jem - Rachel is a character I used to hate. We all have them. Heck, a character I used to love on another programme is really getting under my skin, right now. Rachel, however at the moment is 'un-hateable' as is every other character for me. She used to do things with such passion but these days she's just flat. The show as a whole is very average, at the moment but it's only highlighted for me by Rachel because I just don't feel anything towards her, anymore.

It's been really nice seeing Rachel a lot more relaxed and enjoying being a mum these past few weeks. She's had such a dramatic year i'm kind of glad she's sort of in the background now and dealing with realistic issues. Amy handled the PND storyline so well, although i'm a little disappointed it seems to be done already. In real life it doesn't just go away like that.

But it is lovely to see her being so supportive of her husband after all the turmoil of recent weeks. And i'm glad she's not wearing that awful white shirt as much :lol:

• 5 months later...

Thank you! I was beginning to think he didn't exist :lol:

He looks way better now than he did a few years back, although the beard is a bit too much for my liking :lol: But they look cute together.

And since we're in her thread, just thought i'd say i am loving the interaction between Rachel and Marilyn. I love how she calls her Dr.Rachel. It's nice to see her involved with more of the cast and helping everyone with their issues. Basically i am enjoying seeing her happy. :D

Ohh thank you for posting, I've always been intrigued as to what he looks like - he is cute although I'm not a fan of the beard either! :lol: They look very sweet together! I don't know how you found it flyingwithoutwings but thank you for sharing :)

I'm really enjoying the Rachel/Marilyn scenes to. It's a bit of a shame that they've been neglecting Rachel and Leah's friendship lately and Leah's been spending all her time confiding in Charlie but I adore Marilyn so the scenes with her and Rachel are nice. The Dr Rachel thing makes me laugh :lol:

^ I think that should be discussed in spoilers :wink::(

I've missed Rachel recently. Since all the drama of last year she's kind of disappeared and although for a while i think it's kinda nice to have some down time now i wish Amy would get another storyline to get stuck into. Having said that, i do like that Rachel's spending more time with Gina and a lot of her scenes have been laid back family stuff, or the ocassional hospital scene. It's nice she's moving forward in that sense but another big hospital/kidnapping drama wouldn't be a bad thing :D