Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we cant like a character becuase you dont now??? fair enough you think she's a vile, selfish cow, but that in no way gives you the right to claim were all lying and cant see what she's really like! People just have to agree to disagree, there is no need to attack people which i think you just did.

Sexyluc what gives you the right to say what everyone else is thinking when you dont know, people are entitled to their opinion but that is totally unacceptable what you said :angry:

We all knew that Aden and Belle were going to get back together that does not make her a selfish excuse for a human being just for wanting to be with the one person that she truely loved the most

I am defending Belle and I am in my right too, as I love Belle as a character and Jess portrays her brilliantly

Belle had the right to complain about Angelo, after all he didn't allow Aden to change his community service to arrange for another day and he was just so smug about it.

I have a suggestion Sexyluc if you don't like the characters or storyline dont watch or you could switch over and watch something else while they are on screen

Edited by emma_2006

because everybody defends her every move when deep down we all know shes just a cow!!

We all don't know that. So please don't assumptions about what everyone else thinks based on your own opinion.

As for the comment your reply came to. I was defending Belles right to complain if she feels harrassed, not her personality. I guess you feel otherwise when it comes to people being harrassed. But thats your opinion. And we, as fans, like to think for ourselves and form our own opinions so please don't go assuming how we feel.

And feel free to read through this thread again, not everyone defends her.

Every single one of you can post your hearts out about Belle, but you have to respect other people opinions and argue a point diplomatically. Otherwise, we will have World War 3 on our hands... and I don't want that because I'm already stressed as it is. :P

Happy Posting,

Cal

Every single one of you can post your hearts out about Belle, but you have to respect other people opinions and argue a point diplomatically. Otherwise, we will have World War 3 on our hands... and I don't want that because I'm already stressed as it is. :P

Happy Posting,

Cal

I have to support Cal. We can all have different opinions about Belle ( or any other characters for that matter ) I think that's what the writers want. But why do we have to verbally attack someone who has an opinion different to ours? If we have a right to our opinion then doesn't that right also extend to others?

Belle is a complex character who is under intense pressure in many aspects of her life. Some of the things she has done aren't attractive or likeable. She is a human being though. Someone of value. I think many of us have been helped and valued by another person when we appeared to be a "waste of space" and really needed that help. I'd hate to live in a world where we wrote people off, consigned to the dustbin of life because under pressure at some point in their lives they behaved very badly.

Redemption and turning your life around is a recurring theme in Home and Away as I've said before.

Happy Posting,

Cal

You are such an adelle shipper :P

*ducks the rotten apples*

I like Belle but I hate the person she has become. You would think she would have learnt her lesson with Lucas & Drew but the silly girl didn't.

Kinda realistic, is it not?

Yes, she should have learnt her lesson the first time around but she did not. She needed to make the same mistake twice to learn. She should not have treated Angelo the way she did, we all seem to agree on that. Having said that, to say that this makes her an "excuse for a human being" and "vile and selfish" is in my opinion a bit over the top. Sounds like we are talking about some world dictator here, not a fallable teenage girl.