Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Obviously i shouldnt have said anything negative about the precious Belle :lol:

And as somebody mentioned about Martha sleeping around "plenty of times" she may have slept around plenty of times but she didnt sleep with anyone while she was meant to be with someone else like somebody else I know.

I know you guys have the right to youre opinion and so do I but i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this particular topic :)

I agree with you Sexyluc. This is a character discussion thread not an appreciation thread so it’s perfectly reasonable to discuss Belle’s less desirable traits in the same way is ok for people to focus on her more positive aspects if they wish.

Just one point in regards to Martha though. Didn’t she sleep with Ash when she was still married to Jack?

As I’ve said many times before (broken record) it didn’t really bother me her cheating on Angelo, it was the fact that she used him to assist her mission to expose the council.

YES this is a character discussion thread, and YES you can agree and disagree about a character, i didn't say that you couldn't come on here and not state your point of view at all!! That was MY point of view I expressed and I was clearly expressing an opinion that didn't necessarily agree with yours Sexyluc!...anywho i can understand your "hatred" towards the character Belle but like you said, we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this particular topic :D

And to Slade i agree 100% with your last point and I'm pretty sure many of Belles fans would too, that it wasn't so much her cheating on Angelo that was sad but rather her using him to gain an advantage in her investigation (even if it was for the good of the town)...so i like to point out again that I in no way meant for you (sexyluc) to not come on here and not state an opinion on Belle, but don't expect me to hold back on mine either :wink: HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :lol:

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as somebody mentioned about Martha sleeping around "plenty of times" she may have slept around plenty of times but she didnt sleep with anyone while she was meant to be with someone else like somebody else I know.

I know you guys have the right to youre opinion and so do I but i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this particular topic :)

I agree with you Sexyluc. This is a character discussion thread not an appreciation thread so it’s perfectly reasonable to discuss Belle’s less desirable traits in the same way is ok for people to focus on her more positive aspects if they wish.

Just one point in regards to Martha though. Didn’t she sleep with Ash when she was still married to Jack?

As I’ve said many times before (broken record) it didn’t really bother me her cheating on Angelo, it was the fact that she used him to assist her mission to expose the council.

Oh she did sleep with Ash but her and Jack had been separated for ages and there was no going back at the time.It was only after she had slept with Ash that Jack said he wanted to give their marriage another go :)

Yeah it wasnt nice of Belle to be using Angelo for the purpose of her investigation but in fairness to her she wasnt doing it for her own selfish reasons,she was only doing it for the health and safety of the town. I think she really shouldnt have went out with Angelo in the first place to be honest because it was crystal clear she was on the rebound.

Yes everybody I am now exploring Belle's positive attributes :lol: !! Because she not only has negative attributes but she can be a nice character to :)

I think that Angelo was everything that Aden wasn't much the same as Lucas was with Drew. That's why she went out with him.

Belle is one of my favourite characters but she annoys me so much sometimes. She just doesn't learn from her mistakes.

Ok, you do tend to focus on the negative issues and as a Martha fan myself I am not going to compare them to each other but I think I have to agree with you on the fact we will agree to disagree.

I try to like Belle but she just makes it hard for me because when I start to like her she goes and does something stupid AGAIN. I was really liking her when she spent some time being sngle after she broke up with Drew and was liking her whenshe and Aden got together but then she had to go and break up with Aden and cheat on Angelo who I have warmed to.

She was unfair to Angelo after they broke up and even reporting him to the cops for harassment.He was allowed to be hurt and angry but she went ahead anyway.

Then when he said "if you or Aden cause me any more trouble I swear Ill make you wish you had never laid eyes on me" she responded by saying she already did wish shed never laid eyes on him.The person who did the hurting doesnt have the right to say that.He never done anything to her at that point only look after her and she says she wishes she never laid eyes on him!!

She also accused Angelo of being "completely unfair" when he was using his position against Aden regarding Aden's bail conditions.Is this girl for real accusing him of being unfair!!

As Angelo says "you are so self righteous it makes me sick"

^^Also she went to the police station to say that Angelo accused Aden of throwing a wet sponge at him :lol: shes so laughable!!

ok i have to admit that bit did make me laugh :lol: but she had a good reason haha

Belle shouldn't have done what she did to Angelo...blah, blah, blah...but it also takes a man to just except it and move on!! But no he had to constantly attack her in public, then embarass her at the town meeting and then invite himself into her home and threaten her and make her feel very, very scared. I know he was hurt but dude seriously! I think we, even I, know that Angelo shouldn't have been treated the way he was because in hindsight he is a top notch sort of bloke. He just wasn't that sort of bloke that Belle loved. I know this will prob create more hatred for anti belle fans, as they will prob say that he had every right to be angry and react the way he did towards Adelle but trying to persuade someone to look through Belle fans perspective is like anti fans trying to convince us that Belle is a "skank" :) ...aint gonna happen mate :P

p.s im really loving our little conversations, seriously :D

I suspect that this period in the lives of Belle, Aden and Angelo is one that in hindsight they'd all wish hadn't happened. It seems to me that none of them behaved particularly well. But isn't that the point of the storyline. None of them is perfect. If they were they would be as boring as heck and we probably wouldn't watch them. I don't think any violence, name calling or verbal abuse on anybody's part is going to make the situation any better for any of them.

I'm really interested in where they all go from here. Just how will the events of the Finale effect Angelo? What is in store for Belle and Aden?

She was unfair to Angelo after they broke up and even reporting him to the cops for harassment.He was allowed to be hurt and angry but she went ahead anyway.

I don't find her reporting him to be laughable in any way. She had a right. He was a cop and the way he was behaving was wrong. No one said he didn't have a right to be angry but the way he acted was wrong. What he did was harrassment. Considering how Aden and him feel about each other by going to Adens community service(while Aden was there minding his own business, he even told the guy who threw the sponge to ignore Angelo)Angelo was clearly looking to provoke Aden. Or agitate him. And this is after he used his position as a cop to deny Adens request to have his community service postponed. He was willing to use his job to jeopardise the future of a teen and then be smug about it(the comment he made just before Aden left the station). Calling Belle and Aden out in the surf club and being angry is justifiable but all the stuff I mentioned above, added with the continous threats to Belle is harassment. I don't think Belle went to the station just because of the thing with the sponge but because that was the final straw. She even decided not to formally make statement. She merely asked that Charlie talk to him. Being angry over being cheated on is one thing but his behaviour after the cheating stuff completely crossed the line into harrassment. And what makes it worse is that he is a cop.

Then when he said "if you or Aden cause me any more trouble I swear Ill make you wish you had never laid eyes on me" she responded by saying she already did wish shed never laid eyes on him.The person who did the hurting doesnt have the right to say that.He never done anything to her at that point only look after her

Continous threats, harassment, willing to jeodardise a teens future because he played a part in you getting hurt, and using your job to access someones personal phone records is wrong. No matter how much I hurt someone if their reaction would be to act in this way I would regret having ever met them too. Being hurt terribly doesn't justify this kind of behaviour. And not to mention barging into her house and throwing funiture, and threatening her again for complaining about him after the part you mentioned.

Making a bad decision and hurting someone doesn't mean that person deserves being harrassed and they should just take it. And being hurt doesn't give someone the right to harrass someone and get away with it. It's still their right to make a complaint.

No ones disputing the fact that Angelo was hurt. But he crossed the line with his behaviour. And his actions weren't about anything but his girlfriend cheated on him. He is a cop as well which makes his action all the more dispicable. I honestly feel Angelo should have been suspended. But it turns out just because he was found innocent for assault all his other actions were forgotten.

I did love Angelo to begin with. I even continued to love him when he started dating Belle, even as a huge Adelle fan. He was good for her at the time, in the beginning. But when he started behaving this way I couldn't find anything likeable about him.

Okay I just think Belle is a selfish excuse for a human being actually and to be honest I dont really care what everyone else thinks because everybody defends her every move when deep down we all know shes just a cow!!

Everyone defends her when she really is nasty and a vile piece of work who cheats her way through life and her.Aden and Belle ,two smug, self satisfied losers ,together forever how lovely!!