Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Maybe you need to write that in the Adelle thread and back it up otherwise you may cause some upset with fans and I am sure you dont want that.

For me comparing Belle to Martha is kind of unfair as I love both characters, Belle is nothing like Martha and Martha is nothing like Belle. Belle has made mistakes and so has other characters for example Tony cheated on Rachel with Bridget and despite the fact he 'thought' she had ran away with Hugh is unforgivable but I dont see anyone else condemning him like so not all anti Belle fans are doing to Belle.

Belle is a fiesty character who IMO has grown up a lot she may have repeated mistakes but you show me someone who hasnt repeated and not learnt from their mistakes. This isnt a dig at anyone in this thread or out just my honest opinion.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Aden did treat Belle like dirt (when he called her a skank) but it was only a defense mechanism, he was still coming to terms with his abuse and pushed people away. But if you look at Aden after he exposed the truth he always treated her with respect and love. (remember he bought her flowers?, in hosptal he made her a special playlist in his ipod). I think Aden was scared of being rejected by her that he just shut her out and used any excuse to get rid of her to avoid being hurt. When he said "I dont want anything to do with you, so stay the hell out of my life" When he was working at the development site he was only saying that because it hurt to see Belle with another man. Obviously he was jealous, but Belle couldnt get it into her brain (no offense I love Belle) but sometimes she can be a bit dum. She couldnt get it into her brain that Aden was jealous and couldnt stand being near her because it hurt too much. Look at all the kind things Aden has done for Belle. He brought her the plans for the development site, he helped her break in (yeah I know that was after she went to see larry with him), he supporting her through the tough time she has been having. I think that Aden and Belle have grown up alot. They seem like two completely different people when they first screened this year, they have mutured.

Anyway sorry for the long post! :blush:

I dont really like Belle she always lies and cheats to get what she wants although its not all her fault its in the genes ,she is Amanda's daughter after all . :lol:

Belle came to the bay,started dating Ric.He dumped her so she tried to steal him from Cassie.Then she started dating Drew who cheated on her with Amanda(she should know how it feels to be cheated on).then she started dating lucas but she cheated on Luc with drew.Then she had some weird freaky thing with Dom.Broke up with Drew and started dating Aden.She broke up with Aden and started dating Angelo.She then cheated on Angelo with Aden and then dumped Angelo and got back with Aden.She is with Aden FOR NOW......

In the words of Aden she is a "skank" :P

I dont really like Belle she always lies and cheats to get what she wants although its not all her fault its in the genes ,she is Amanda's daughter after all . :lol:

Belle came to the bay,started dating Ric.He dumped her so she tried to steal him from Cassie.Then she started dating Drew who cheated on her with Amanda(she should know how it feels to be cheated on).then she started dating lucas but she cheated on Luc with drew.Then she had some weird freaky thing with Dom.Broke up with Drew and started dating Aden.She broke up with Aden and started dating Angelo.She then cheated on Angelo with Aden and then dumped Angelo and got back with Aden.She is with Aden FOR NOW......

In the words of Aden she is a "skank" :P

Why do we keep coming up to the same issue about Belle over and over again, why do you (not you alone) always focus on the negative attributes of her character rather then the positive? I'm sure there are many things that she has done over the years that have been good! But im guessing your negativity towards Belle is purely for the fact that shes not like Martha :wink: (who i'm guessing has slept around plenty of times :ph34r: ) but i aint judging, its just an opinion like yours (she is one of my favs too you know)...But if we just keep bringing up the skanky thing then it just becomes boring and...nope just boring! Did we not see her character go through a traumatic experience many-a-times to help solve the Development site issue? Was that not enough for people to realise that, that whole skanky issue is just...i don't know...overated!

I think when you dislike someone so much you become one eyed about certain situations that go on instead of looking at the whole picture. I was like that with Martha but you grow up and realise that people handle things differently to how you and me would handle it, yah! :wink:

Obviously i shouldnt have said anything negative about the precious Belle :lol:

And as somebody mentioned about Martha sleeping around "plenty of times" she may have slept around plenty of times but she didnt sleep with anyone while she was meant to be with someone else like somebody else I know.

I know you guys have the right to youre opinion and so do I but i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this particular topic :)

Obviously i shouldnt have said anything negative about the precious Belle :lol:

And as somebody mentioned about Martha sleeping around "plenty of times" she may have slept around plenty of times but she didnt sleep with anyone while she was meant to be with someone else like somebody else I know.

I know you guys have the right to youre opinion and so do I but i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this particular topic :)

I agree with you Sexyluc. This is a character discussion thread not an appreciation thread so it’s perfectly reasonable to discuss Belle’s less desirable traits in the same way is ok for people to focus on her more positive aspects if they wish.

Just one point in regards to Martha though. Didn’t she sleep with Ash when she was still married to Jack?

As I’ve said many times before (broken record) it didn’t really bother me her cheating on Angelo, it was the fact that she used him to assist her mission to expose the council.