Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Did anyone else get the feeling that Amanda didn't want Belle to find her dad.

When she talking to Amanda on the phone and Amanda said that she couldn't locate him. If she really wanted to she could've located him for her. And i do remember an episode when she was talking to Macca she said that he reminded her of Belle dad. So really she never spoke highly of him.

Did anyone else get that feeling or am i alone on this one?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I just found this on youtube. It's Jess interviewing some Sydney Film Festival people. It was strange seeing her as an interviewer. Some part were funny :lol: I think she is better off as an actress :P

I don't care what she does, she's still cute. It's funny how for this she billed herself as "Jess Tovey", I think awhile back Tammin Sursok also did something where she billed herself as "Tam Sursok". I wonder what is with the name changes?

Edit 3:29 p.m.: The jacket Jess is wearing in part 2 around 3:35 in the video. I think think she nabbed that from wardrobe. I think that is one of Belle's jackets :wink:

Edited by jldraw

I just found this on youtube. It's Jess interviewing some Sydney Film Festival people. It was strange seeing her as an interviewer. Some part were funny :lol: I think she is better off as an actress :P

I don't care what she does, she's still cute. It's funny how for this she billed herself as "Jess Tovey", I think awhile back Tammin Sursok also did something where she billed herself as "Tam Sursok". I wonder what is with the name changes?

Maybe she calls herself Jess anyway......

I know 2 Jessica's and they both go by the name Jess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am watching UnderBelly here in NZ at the moment from half 9pm to half 10pm. I am up to Episode 7 of Season 3 (Full Force Gale) I am so excited to see Jessica Tovey in the show as Wendy.

I saw bits of her in the show last Wednesday night :)

I miss Belle. But I am really happy for Jessica and I wish her good luck for the future-keep up with the good work, Jessica :) xx

I miss Belle. But I am really happy for Jessica and I wish her good luck for the future-keep up with the good work, Jessica :) xx

I really miss her too. But I think her departure was amazing. Her story wrapped up beautifully<3

I think Jess is one of the very best actors to ever be on HAA, and I am sure we'll see more of her.