Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

Really?That's interesting.I think the fact that most of Belle's old friends are either out of the country or on the other side of it explained why they weren't able to attend although it would have been nice for someone to mention one or two of them.I was especially surprised there was no mention of Drew, given that he's Amanda's stepson and last we heard he was living with her.I agree they did a good job getting Amanda and Ryan back.

And to be fair, we didn't actually see Beth's funeral and it sounds as though her children were there.It was the memorial service back in the Bay that we saw.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember reading an article on BttB the other day about Jess, and a future role that she'll be involved with.

Can't remember all the details, but she'll be playing Rebecca Gibney's daughter... maybe you should head over to the news/articles section, and take a look. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

On another note, I still miss Belle as well. She was my favourite since she came to the show. :(

I remember reading an article on BttB the other day about Jess, and a future role that she'll be involved with.

Can't remember all the details, but she'll be playing Rebecca Gibney's daughter... maybe you should head over to the news/articles section, and take a look. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

On another note, I still miss Belle as well. She was my favourite since she came to the show. :(

Hey

Thanks! Read the article! It will be good to see her doing something different.

I wish Jess, Todd and Mark all the best in the US too.

Don't be sorry you're a legend for giving me this info.

Cheers

N