Belle Taylor - Jessica Tovey

Foxy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also find a lot of what Belle and Adelle do laughable and I often get a giggle out of them.

Belle doesn’t have many, if any qualities I admire. Perhaps after she has hit rock bottom, started digging, has been to hell and comes back as a person I can respect then I might change my view.

I hope Adelle die a natural death from over-exposure, sooner rather than later. :lol:

I view H&A just as a soap, a bit of escapism and entertainment.

Okay I just think Belle is a selfish excuse for a human being actually and to be honest I dont really care what everyone else thinks because everybody defends her every move when deep down we all know shes just a cow!!

Everyone defends her when she really is nasty and a vile piece of work who cheats her way through life and her.Aden and Belle ,two smug, self satisfied losers ,together forever how lovely!!

:blink: WOW your soooo angry, you know shes only a character...like its just a story...a fake one :huh:

...but I guess the one thing that gives me satisfaction out of this whole thing is that, Aden and Belle are going to be together...and if thats rubbing it in everybodys faces *cough anti-adelle fans*cough* then im ALL FOR IT!!!!!!!! :D

and a personal message to the writers...don't put Adelle in the background they're the only reasons why your ratings have been going up :D....As for your comment on Belle being a "selfish excuse for a human being...we all know shes just a cow"...nope don't think that about her AT ALL!!! What i REALLY think about her is that, she posesses a tough courageous woman who fought for the safety of the people in her town, she is a great example to all woman out there who fight soooo hard to just be heard even if the only person that believes you is yourself...although the writers put her character in this predicament, cheating and what not, im going to go with the fact that if there is one person on television that inspires me to fight hard for a worthy cause and belive in true love at the same time then i'm all for Belle's character....

...if that made anyone puke, GOOD!!!

Okay I just think Belle is a selfish excuse for a human being actually and to be honest I dont really care what everyone else thinks because everybody defends her every move when deep down we all know shes just a cow!!

Everyone defends her when she really is nasty and a vile piece of work who cheats her way through life and her.Aden and Belle ,two smug, self satisfied losers ,together forever how lovely!!

I vowed not to post anymore in the Belle/Aden, Aden and Belle threads as they make me too mad but this comment I couldn't help but say something.

DON'T EVER group anybody but yourself in your opinions, I DO NOT think "shes just a cow" , I love Belle as a character and she is my most favourite character ever in the show (and I have been watching for about 8 years).

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Seriously don't use the word we

Wow there surely are some strongly held opinions here. Unfortunately language that is "over the top" does have a habit of provoking responses which are similarly "over the top". Perhaps if we retired to our corners secure in our own view of the character of Belle and when we "came out fighting" we did it with reasoned argument rather than name calling, provocative langauge etc. Remember nobody is either right or wrong here, they just hold an opinion.

The OTT language aside this has been a great thread and I'm sure that the writers must be thrilled at having provoked such dedicated involvement in the characters they have created.

( I checked carefully to see if I had used any we's ) :P

This isn't just an appreciation thread, nor is it just a hate thread. It's both. And people will always knock a character and they'll say things in the heat of the moment which they probably don't mean. And the same goes to people who like a character. I know I say things when defending a character, but I never mean half of what I say because I get caught up in the 'moment'.

I don't want this forum to go back onto Mod Preview, and I think you guys don't either. But if these little spats keep on appearing even after I posted to calm you all down, then we will review the MP situation... again.

And Jessie, darling.... I am NOT an Adelle shipper :P

LOL (Lots of Love)

The BTTB Mod Team.

This isn't just an appreciation thread, nor is it just a hate thread. It's both. And people will always knock a character and they'll say things in the heat of the moment which they probably don't mean. And the same goes to people who like a character. I know I say things when defending a character, but I never mean half of what I say because I get caught up in the 'moment'.

I don't want this forum to go back onto Mod Preview, and I think you guys don't either. But if these little spats keep on appearing even after I posted to calm you all down, then we will review the MP situation... again.

LOL (Lots of Love)

The BTTB Mod Team.

Sorry I was catching up on pages, read your post after I read and posted about the "we" one, I'm sorry. :unsure:

Please don't do mod preview.

Edited by chelsjo

Mistakes are a part of life and to be honest Belle has made loads but so have I and I know plenty who do as well, its life,

Yes people usually make mistakes and learn from them but Belle must be a bit "challenged " because she makes the same mistakes time after time which is so pathetic!!

She needs to grow up seriously and mature!!

LOL (Lots of Love)

The BTTB Mod Team.

Cal I apologise for causing trouble in here but I think I will have to just steer clear of the Belle thread in future because I am afraid I might cause the mod preview thing again and I really dont want that so i am sorry.