Jai/Annie

emmasi

Ah young love. So sweet, so innocent, so exciting and romantic. Or else it's just an immature and insipid waste of screen time. You decide :P

I like Jannie in theory - I think Jai's a great character, and Annie has potential as being amusing with her irritating little sister vibe, but they don't really DO anything. They mostly tag along with Ruby and Melody, who aren't that interesting to begin with. Kind of a shame. I think they could be better than they are, if the writers could just find a way to use them.

I've always liked the odd teenage love story, you know, between the child friends age, but before the age about 17 or so, when you come of age and everything becomes a bit more serious. Sweet, harmless, perhaps not particularly interesting, but it gives the characters some happiness every now and again. I've just finished watching The Wonder Years on ITV 3 and whilst Jai and Annie aren't a scratch on Kevin and Winnie, it's the kind of young love storyline I'm talking about. (Winvin? Kennie?)

It would be nice if they had found their "soulmates" young and they go through their time on the show together and they leave/marry at the end of. I actually believe that writers put too much time into make their popular pairings too tumultuous - not that I'd put "Jannie" at that level yet.

• 1 month later...

Annie is sweet and inocent ,but to neive . I don't think that she is ready for a relationship yet.

Jai is just Jai.

Yeah I know how you mean but isnt she meant to be 15? I think we will be seeing her pop her cherry with Jai sometime next year.That would be just pure comedy.Oooh id love to see her fall pregnant,that'd be good.Id love to see how cute the baby would be! :wub:

They are almost too cute for words sometimes but that's about it. I agree, they don't really do anything (perhaps, maybe, after the whole Jai thinking he was invicible thing). I hope that they get some interesting storylines next year because I think they both have potential as characters and actors.

I loved the scene where they both talked about how they weren't ready for sex, yet. Most the adults characters on the show don't communicate with each other like that when they are in a relationship but Jai and Annie can!

grumle bum, I don't think most 15 year olds are ready for a full on relationship but it's pretty obvious that Annie's smitten with Jai. Look at what happened when Irene tried to stop here from seeing Jai.

This is what I reckon should happen, I dont like Annie and Jai as a couple but I dont hate them being together. I just thin Jai should realised he is gay (be like justin off ugly betty). I would love watching Jai then! Can you imgaine that?

I think Annie and Jai at the moment are a little cold...no chemistry....oh well. I dont mind their characters.

This is what I reckon should happen, I dont like Annie and Jai as a couple but I dont hate them being together. I just thin Jai should realised he is gay (be like justin off ugly betty). I would love watching Jai then! Can you imgaine that?

I think Annie and Jai at the moment are a little cold...no chemistry....oh well. I dont mind their characters.

I think thet'd be a good idea becasue Jai is very camp anyway !!

I really like these two together. They're sweet, not too 'heavy' and they don't argue every five minutes, which is such a pleasant change. Some more storylines would be nice for next year, though. While I don't want them to start hogging the screen, just a few interesting things next year and I'd be happy. The majority of the other couples get ample amounts of screentime, but I feel Jannie are shortchanged on that front a lot of the time and when they do get the screentime, they don't really do very much - like Jem said. They've got the potential to be a great little couple, but without the storylines it's hard to get overly excited.

At a time when all the couples I like seem to be splitting up or leaving and the ones that I'm not keen on seem to be getting all the screentime, these two are a breath of fresh air:A pair that I enjoy watching, that actually seem to like being with each other and who I really want to stay together.

It's just a pity that after all the drama of them getting together, they've been pretty much disappeared into the background, aside from those few episodes where they were worrying about taking it further. For a while, the writers seemed to have forgotten they were meant to be going out and just written them as friend:This is, after all, the couple who had three months between their first and second screen kisses.Hope they do a bit more with them next year.