Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

Can't believe Lyn Collingwood is 77 years old now. If Colleen stayed in Home and Away, she wouldn't get any storylines (she never gets storylines anyway). The producers might use Colleen less like Irene!!!

Back to topic, Morag should come back at least once every year IMO

I'd still like to know what happened to Alf's parent. I assume they are dead but they were very much alive and kicking when the show started. Celia was living in the parents house but when she left we never saw it again and the parents never returned from they're long holiday.

But I can recall when Alf had a brain tumour they re wrote a bit of history and said they had a terrible time with the Dad having dementia. Not that Morag brought that up at all when she went through what she did with Ross.

So really, the back story with Alf's parents is all over the place.

Edited by Blaxland 89

No. Morag's other sister Barbara was married to Don. But Morag and Donald did have a one night stand which resulted in Morag becoming pregnant with Bobby.

Morag's ex husband was called Richard.

There's a detailed biog about her on this website if you want to know more. You certainly find it hard as a viewer of the current show to work at the characters histories.

Edited by Blaxland 89

No. Morag's other sister Barbara was married to Don. But Morag and Donald did have a one night stand which resulted in Morag becoming pregnant with Bobby.

Morag's ex husband was called Richard.

There's a detailed biog about her on this website if you want to know more. You certainly find it had as a viewer of the current show to work at the characters histories.

Wait so bobby the girl who was on the show and died was Don and Morag´s child? i knew about her but not that they where her parents. It must have been a heart breaking time for them back then losing their child

Her son Lance needs a return too especially with Dex leaving the show needs that character to add that one line of genius every now and then too get people laughing.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Capital letters and punctuation.

I'd like her to permanently move to Summer Bay (Cornelia could be on a reduced contract) and see a new side to Morag.

I'd like her to find love again and just see all the layers to her character be explored.

Not a bad idea Light of the Bay. Morag's a superb character but I don't feel her regular stint in 1989 worked as well as the producers anticipated in terms of her interacting with other characters. However we do have to take into account that Morag was more of a bitter, ruthless and twisted character back then as opposed to today where she's mellowed somewhat as she's got older.

In regards to her love life that was explored already when she married Ross Buckton back in 2008 and we saw a more vulnerable and gentler side to Morag when she was caring for Ross who had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

It was also lovely seeing her live with Roman, Aden and Nicole back in 2008. All three developed a lot of respect for Morag as time went on and they began to know more about her as a person.