Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

according to wikipedia making a return in 2014 very pleased about this love the character of Morag, hope shes back for good

There is no source confirming it so it may as well be fake but considering Morag has returned many times i wouldnt be surprised. I see Alf´s sister is returning to, never seen that Debra character before

This has since been removed, I saw that Debbie was returning and hoped that Morag was coming back, fingers crossed a young debbie appeared in the flashbacks on Alfs birthday but not been seen or mentioned since then

Back when Alf was afraid of that doll? haha that was fun

according to wikipedia making a return in 2014 very pleased about this love the character of Morag, hope shes back for good

There is no source confirming it so it may as well be fake but considering Morag has returned many times i wouldnt be surprised. I see Alf´s sister is returning to, never seen that Debra character before

This has since been removed, I saw that Debbie was returning and hoped that Morag was coming back, fingers crossed a young debbie appeared in the flashbacks on Alfs birthday but not been seen or mentioned since then

Yeah that's the one, a very good episode, looking forward to find out what Debra's been doing and why shes not been mentioned can only think of some kind of falling out with the rest of them

Yeah that's the one, a very good episode, looking forward to find out what Debra's been doing and why shes not been mentioned can only think of some kind of falling out with the rest of them

Since it was removed from wiki pedia it may have been false info

I agree, James!

I can't believe Alf kicked out his sisters earlier this year. That was poor writing.

Louise Bowes is not up to writing compelling and well-thought-out stories for a range of characters.

And I personally don't think Lucy cares at all. It feels like they produce 5 days of drama a week because they have to - there is little energy and life in the show now.

I've been re-watching early 2008 and the characters are far more "real".