Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

Morag is the Mrs Mangel of H&A. She bobs in and out of the show more times than a postman bobs in and out of your front path. She is one of my fave ever Home And Away villains.

But Morag was never a busy-body like Mrs Mangel.

I never said she was a busybody. I was talking about general villainy even if it was in different ways.

It's been so long since Morag had a decent stint, there's hardly anyone in the cast (apart from the usual old timers) who would even know her today.

The writers could really use this opportunity to re-establish her character, much like in 2001 when she returned to virtually an entirely different cast, and the result was she became a huge part of the 00's decade in Home and Away.

Sadly the pessimist in me thinks they are resting the character now. We'll still see her for special occasions and the like, but I don't think she'll be heavily involved in the ongoing drama anymore which is a real shame.

Edited by beau_t

I'd love the producers to bring back Morag on the show.

She's an integral part of Home and Away and one of my favourite characters of all time. She's one of those characters that can almost interact with any character no matter what and that's what makes her unique in my view and that's why her return stint starting from 2001 worked so well even after being a great character in 1988 and 1989.

Morag is an awesome character and I really hope the producers can realise that she's a popular character by viewers and I also get the impression that Cornelia would still love to be on the show more often as demonstrated by last year's brief interview of behind the scenes of Roo and Harvey's wedding.

• 4 weeks later...

according to wikipedia making a return in 2014 very pleased about this love the character of Morag, hope shes back for good

There is no source confirming it so it may as well be fake but considering Morag has returned many times i wouldnt be surprised. I see Alf´s sister is returning to, never seen that Debra character before

according to wikipedia making a return in 2014 very pleased about this love the character of Morag, hope shes back for good

There is no source confirming it so it may as well be fake but considering Morag has returned many times i wouldnt be surprised. I see Alf´s sister is returning to, never seen that Debra character before

This has since been removed, I saw that Debbie was returning and hoped that Morag was coming back, fingers crossed a young debbie appeared in the flashbacks on Alfs birthday but not been seen or mentioned since then