Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

I have been looking at Cornelian Frances' son Instagram account and I'm saddened that he said that Cornelia really misses Home and Away and it looks like she may never return :(

I agree with Lawrence when he says "they only want young folk these days". I hope Dan Bennett will sort out the show.

Edited by JamesC10
  • Like 1

I have been looking at Cornelian Frances' son Instagram account and I'm saddened that he said that Cornelia really misses Home and Away and it looks like she may never return :(

I agree with Lawrence when he says "they only want young folk these days". I hope Dan Bennett will sort out the show.

What's her son's Instagram name?

It's all very well saying we want Morag back but what would her character be doing other than delivering her 2 cents worth!.

I mean I love Morag but after the way she was in 2011 when she was doing next to nothing for 6 months I think it's best if she does not return unless there's a proper storyline for her!.

What's her son's Instagram name?

Just searched Instagram, her son goes by the user name of NEONLOLLY. I found him by searching hashtags of Cornelia Frances.

It would have been nice to see her come back during Alf‘s PTSD storyline.

I didn't like it very much when she came back for Roo's wedding to Harvey. I mean Alf told her, Colleen and Celia to go. Celia only ended up staying. - (I didn't enjoy all of her return story either.)

It would be great if she could come back as a recurring guest at the very least with some proper storylines :)

I think she's always loved the show I remember an interview in the early years where she kept asking for Morag to become a regular character, I think it's such a shame they've only used her as a guest and the time between each visit is just to long for me especially for such a great character, im sure there's plenty of storylines that can be written for her if she was to return on a permanent basis but I'd like them to bring back someone such as Coleen or Celia too as I think Morag works well on screen with the 2 of them. I agree about the PTSD story and I think it would of been a great way to write her back in to the bay, Id of like to see her and Alf have a heart to heart and maybe her be the one to convince him to get the counselling.

I think she's always loved the show I remember an interview in the early years where she kept asking for Morag to become a regular character, I think it's such a shame they've only used her as a guest and the time between each visit is just to long for me especially for such a great character, im sure there's plenty of storylines that can be written for her if she was to return on a permanent basis but I'd like them to bring back someone such as Coleen or Celia too as I think Morag works well on screen with the 2 of them. I agree about the PTSD story and I think it would of been a great way to write her back in to the bay, Id of like to see her and Alf have a heart to heart and maybe her be the one to convince him to get the counselling.

I think it be funny for Morag to be telling Alf "You're even worse then me when I was mentally unwell and friendless!"

• 3 months later...

Cornelia Frances was on the Daily Edition on August 10th 2015. She talked about alot of things including Morag. She praised the writing of her character. Here is a link to the video (Any problem with the link obviously delete it. - Easy to find on an internet search anyway):

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=759775150834615&id=204282756383860&_rdr

It's such a shame she's not back on the show. 

Edited by aussiesoapfan