Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

I don't think Morag is needed in the show at moment!.

I disagree as I think Morag is the type of character who can slot into the show at any time.

She's that unique and flexible as a character and still has many connections to the Bay with them being most notable to Alf, Roo, Irene and Marilyn.

Edited by Jezz

I like Morag the most when she is up to something. Like when she tried to find out Josie's secret... or when she tried to find out what was wrong with Aden.

But she is great when she is communicating with the others around her too, I loved her and Marthas relationship. It was good but also complex. I like her and Alf too... Maybe she is needed in the show now, because it would have given Alf more to do than looking after Roo like she was 10 years old.

It is a question about writing good storylines and dialogues for her, like it is for all the characters.

Yes. I still believe there are Bobby issues that haven't been dealt with properly yet. That should be explored more. I think during her 00s stints she never mentioned her. I think Martha referred to her in an argument but new viewers would not have known what she meantAnd maybe we can see Nigel her PA again. If not, it would be nice to see her rekindle her first marriage. Be cool if the reserected the old mansion set if they brought her back permanently. Dream on Blaxland 89

Edited by Blaxland 89

Yes. I still believe there are Bobby issues that haven't been dealt with properly yet. That should be explored more. I think during her 00s stints she never mentioned her. I think Martha referred to her in an argument but new viewers would not have known what she meantAnd maybe we can see Nigel her PA again. If not, it would be nice to see her rekindle her first marriage. Be cool if the reserected the old mansion set if they brought her back permanently. Dream on Blaxland 89

What´s Nigel her pa? And which mansion?

There are potentially avenues that could be explored regarding Morag troubled relationship with Bobby after several years.

It was hinted firstly when Martha went on a tirade of abuse against Morag in early 2007 when she was angry at Morag for interfering in her relationship with Ashton Nader as she briefly mentioned how her daughter (Bobby) hated Morag and it was again hinted at when Nicole wanted to give up her baby for adoption privately speaking to Sid and Marilyn in early 2011.

What´s Nigel her pa? And which mansion?

Blaxland 89 is talking about two things:

1). Nigel was Morag's personal assistant but was legally blind as well because he lost his eyesight in an accident sustained several years before and no one else would hire him apart from Morag.

2). Morag lived in a mansion around the Summer Bay area when she was a regular character in 1989.

• 3 weeks later...

I´m starting to think that Cornelia har maybe retired, that would explain why she hasn´t been seen on the show for 2 years, 2 years is the longest break she has had from the show since she came back in 2002. Back then it had been like 12 years since she last was in the show right?

I´m starting to think that Cornelia har maybe retired, that would explain why she hasn´t been seen on the show for 2 years, 2 years is the longest break she has had from the show since she came back in 2002. Back then it had been like 12 years since she last was in the show right?

No one knows for certain.

Cornelia may have retired or maybe she hasn't been asked by the producers or TPTB to reprise her role on the show since her last appearance. It's pure speculation at best.