Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

^^ Now that would be cool...

Morag would have to be one of my favourite characters overall. I particularly like it when she gets herself involved in the mystery type storylines. She should get her own spin-off series - 'Bellingham Investigates' - British detective style :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

I too, like a previous poster, was a bit disappointed that Morag's good times with Ross didn't last longer. I do realise that Ross's character was mearly an extension to bring in Charlie and Ruby, but the Ross/Morag SL could still have had a little more to it before they made him ill.

I am old enough, JUST, to remember the Morag of old, and she was one mean old witch, but it was such good watching, and in fitting with the background of the character. I have to say I do like the new softened Morag more, she still has her edge, but you do see now a woman who can love, without alterior motive.

The shift in her character makes me think even more now what a shame it is that there was never a resolve with the Bobby/Morag SL, it was never remidied between mother and daughter. I can't help but wonder what might have transpired if Bobby had not been killed off. Would they have made up, or would they still be at each others throats? Would Morag's thoughened exterior be cracked by any grandchildren Bobby may have had? Would she have been permitted to see them?

I think there would have been plenty of scope, by sadly we'll never know. But for the moment I say 'Rock On' Morag on whatever form she maybe present, long may she reign in the Bay.

A

X

Yes I do think if Bobby was still alive they would get along better.

But I think whole reason they softened Morag up was because Ailsa died.

Because they needed someone to become Alf's rock and the Stewart family's rock.

And I believe if Judy had found way to keep on acting as well as writing novels, Judy would never have quit Home and Away and Ailsa would still be alive.

But that's just my theory anyway.

Edited by valli
SPAG

• 3 weeks later...