Martha MacKenzie - Jodi Gordon

emmasi

I think they destroyed Martha, there is no way she can return. Not in a believable way. She ran away with a people smuggler and murderer. To make her return from that will destroy her further. Such things can happen to characters like the Braxtons, but not someone who is related to Alf (or the other long time characters).

And I don't think the actress can return to the channel, but I wish she could. I would have loved to see Martha and Roo together.

As said in a previous post, I think Roo was brought back into the show too late.

I'm not sure how they could realistically do it but I'd love it if she was to return even for a short while. She was a character who really grew on me and I'd love to see her and Roo on screen together since it never happened before she left.

I'm not sure how they could realistically do it but I'd love it if she was to return even for a short while. She was a character who really grew on me and I'd love to see her and Roo on screen together since it never happened before she left.

Would also love to see Roo and Martha together one of the things I hoped for when Martha was in the bay the last time but it never happened. It would also be great for Alf too if Martha was to return, but i honestly don't think this can be done not realistically, I think the only way this could be done if she sneaks back for Alf's birthday but she wouldn't be able to spend long in the bay so the chance of Martha-Roo getting scenes together will be very few if this were to happen.

• Like 1

I think there's a massive opportunity to see the relationship of mother and daughter develop on-screen between Martha and Roo.

Personally I always found Martha to be a slightly overrated character but I'd be happy to see her return one day, but with the way things are with Jodi and Channel 7 I can't see it happening any time soon.