Martha MacKenzie - Jodi Gordon

emmasi

I really hate the thought of Hugo and Martha :P I hope it never happens. He's Jack's COUSIN, and after the big deal they made about her and Hugo and Xavier being family its just seems gross. They can stay friends though.

Edited by caitrules

No I hate it too... maybe I'm just biast. But eurgh. They have no chemistry whatsoever... he called her awesome tonight. :blink: I know the whole don't make an assumption until/unless (just speculating!) it happens but it leaves such a bad taste in the mouth... I would really prefer if they left that one alone, and Martha is such a better character single. The farm has been fantastic, I love her on it and everyone pitching in to help out. So yea my say on Martha and Hugo is a big fat no! :P

I just don't like Hugo at all. Is that just me? And why am I saying this in the Martha thread... :unsure: The guy has zero chemistry with anyone. Not Charlie, not Martha, not anyone. I'm not sure if we're not meant to like him as yet, that we're meant to be unsure of him... but I can't seem to take to him at all.

Martha's great though & Jodi's playing her well. Writers leave her alone, maybe this year can finally be the year of Martha singular. That's waaaaaaaay better than Hugo/Martha. :D

I really hate the thought of Hugo and Martha :P I hope it never happens. He's Jack's COUSIN, and after the big deal they made about her and Hugo and Xavier being family its just seems gross. They can stay friends though.

:P You do have a point about him being Jack's cousin, but I think there is something there between Hugo and Martha. However, I do think Hugo needs to come out of his shell a bit more, we haven't seen too much of him yet.

Everywhere i come Hugo's the black sheep :blink:

him and Martha doesn't make him very pupular

some say it's too soon for Martha to move on but the actors are (mostly) only on a 2 year contract so if them getting together was planned all along and it's already 6 months since Jack's funeral then they're not rushing into anything , to the part that he's Jacks cousin, it's soap opera they can do whatever they want.

• 2 weeks later...

Having Martha buy the farm was a good idea. While I'm certainly not a fan of hers shes definitely been alot better to watch recently. It would be nice to see her stay single for a long while because it seems to be working for her and it might be a nice change to have a character be able to be happy on her own.

As for Jodi's acting while I think she did really well with her scenes just after Jack's death I still don't find her to be a really good actress in general. The scenes were she is meant to be carefree and happy recently, while it's nice to watch, it always feels acted/forced and almost like shes trying too hard. It doesn't come of naturally. Not to mention sometimes the way Jodi acts out those happy, excited, or carefree scenes it actually makes it seem like Martha is on something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hugo + Martha = ewwwwwwwww. Hugo + Anyone = ewwwwwwww.

basically I'm rooting for....

Martha + Charlieee :P

hehe it'll probably never happen, but i can dream eh? At least they have a nice friendship, check out my fanfiction about them two :D

if Martha can't be with Jack .. and Charlie can't be with Joey .. then Martha + Charlie totally makes sense

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.ph...p;#entry1013420

• 4 weeks later...