Martha MacKenzie - Jodi Gordon

emmasi

Jodi's acting since the beginning of this season has been faultless. I really feel all of Martha's emotions.

Her scenes over the Angelo stuff were amazing.

Jodi and Jon seem to work really well with each other when Martha and Tony have scenes together.

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish they would have some scenes together and im loving her grieve for Jack a bit more lately especially in the hospital when she hugged his pic :( which brings to my point, i know its stupid and all but i was kind of horrified when i saw on her hospital bed Martha MacKenzie, i was dissapointed that she is being credited as Martha MacKenzie but when i saw that i was really upset, why isn't she credited as Holden like she use to be???

• 3 weeks later...

I think Jodi has improved so much and lately she's been really pretty darn good!! She was really sweet today in her little scene with Rachel. I like how she rubbed her back when Tony basically brushed her off.

They have a lovely friendship and i hope they remain as close as they are now.

Is her hair real or a wig? :huh:

because im not a fan of it remindes me of a brown Carol Brady :o

Not sure if it is a wig or not. Martha is still grieving for Jack. :wub: I don't think any one will ever come close to Jack.

No ghost scenes. We where robbed.

Yeah we were :(

well we can only hope that Martha will be close to death alot so ghost Jack can come back and tell her to fight and stuff (Bobby did it)

• 3 weeks later...

I must say that Jodi Gordon is a brilliant actress, and is doing an amazing job playing the part of Martha. Martha has become one of my favourite characters on the show, as she is acted out very well and is always involved in storylines that are interesting to watch.

I quite like the idea of Hugo and Martha. When Jack was still alive, the thought of Martha with anyone but Jack was unimaginable. However, now Jack is out of the picture I think it would be good to see them two as a couple.