Martha MacKenzie - Jodi Gordon

emmasi

6 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

As far as the characters know, they're still on the run: When Gina died, Roo and Xavier discussed the fact that they didn't even know how to contact Hugo and Martha to tell them.

Rumour has it Martha has changed her name and identity and moved to Erinsborough. Hugo remains at large.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

As far as the characters know, they're still on the run: When Gina died, Roo and Xavier discussed the fact that they didn't even know how to contact Hugo and Martha to tell them.

Do I vaguely remember Roo getting something ( Christmas card? Birthday card?) in the post from Martha? Or is my head just making stuff up? 

19 minutes ago, Little bean said:

Do I vaguely remember Roo getting something ( Christmas card? Birthday card?) in the post from Martha? Or is my head just making stuff up? 

That was in 2010 when Roo returned. She lied to Gina saying she received a letter from Martha, just so she herself could receive money. It wasn't really from Martha.

7 hours ago, Wanderer101 said:

That was in 2010 when Roo returned. She lied to Gina saying she received a letter from Martha, just so she herself could receive money. It wasn't really from Martha.

Okay, that was a fan theory that was never confirmed and was probably wrong. Roo told Gina she'd heard from Martha and she and Hugo wanted the money. A lot of people assumed she was lying. Roo went out to the States, where Martha supposedly was, John worked out a way to launder the money to her, Roo came back a few months into 2011 and cryptically indicated to Gina that she'd given them the money. And that was it. No big revelation that Roo had stolen all the money, even though a lot of people decided they didn't like Roo and so she must secretly be a villain. Five years on...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Okay, that was a fan theory that was never confirmed and was probably wrong. Roo told Gina she'd heard from Martha and she and Hugo wanted the money. A lot of people assumed she was lying. Roo went out to the States, where Martha supposedly was, John worked out a way to launder the money to her, Roo came back a few months into 2011 and cryptically indicated to Gina that she'd given them the money. And that was it. No big revelation that Roo had stolen all the money, even though a lot of people decided they didn't like Roo and so she must secretly be a villain. Five years on...

If you're implying I said this because I decided I didn't like Roo and she must secretly be a villian, absolutely not. I genuinely remember that that happened, I didn't say it because it was a 'theory' of mine, I had no idea there was a theory going on, I wasn't on any forum at the time. I simply thought that was the case. I can be wrong of course, but I'm not lumped in with those people or that theory I didn't know even existed, nor are they my motives. I simply said it because my memory told me that.

Edited by Wanderer101

well Jodi's not coming back anytime soon as she's in Neighbours what confused me is she's divorced now and is using her married name Anasta now I know it's not uncommon but it still confuses me.

Edited by Kristen