Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we saw her not wanting to accept she needed help last week though, that was why they ended up having a huge argument. Then Tony actually putting his foot down, refusing to let her take Harry and not holding back with what he thought shocked her into realising that she had been too controlling and did need help. I think Andy not relying on her anymore also made her realise how bad things were at home and that's why she's now making an effort with Tony and everything is more equal in the relationship.

^^ Yeah I know they had the massive arugment and yes I do want these two to communicate instead of pulling away from each other and being so distance - because it's very frustrating watching that :lol: I still don't know, it just doesn't sit well with me. Oh well.

I'm sooo glad Martha and Hugo got to look after Harry! Now all we need is for Aden to babysit Harry ^_^

Fridays episode when they where all at Martha s, Brendan got Harry asleep then Rachel had to say"I have to go now it is time for his feed". No wonder Harry is crying all the time he is woken up to be fed. Feeding by the clock went out years ago. Feeding on demand is now in. When a baby is a sleep you never wake them for a feed. They will let you know when they are hungry. Rachel is a doctor she should know that.

Yeah I'm surprised too, I feel that Rachel had this "image" of motherhood and expectation. I think she probably imagined it to be all hugs and kisses, but what shocks me is the fact she is a doctor and she should know better. It's possible that's why it's been so hard for her, because she didn't expect parenting to be this tough. I think she had unrealistic views of motherhood.

Edited by Lily-G

In Fridays episode when they where all at Martha s, Brendan got Harry asleep then Rachel had to say"I have to go now it is time for his feed". No wonder Harry is crying all the time he is woken up to be fed. Feeding by the clock went out years ago. Feeding on demand is now in. When a baby is a sleep you never wake them for a feed. They will let you know when they are hungry. Rachel is a doctor she should know that.

In Fridays episode when they where all at Martha s, Brendan got Harry asleep then Rachel had to say"I have to go now it is time for his feed". No wonder Harry is crying all the time he is woken up to be fed. Feeding by the clock went out years ago. Feeding on demand is now in. When a baby is a sleep you never wake them for a feed. They will let you know when they are hungry. Rachel is a doctor she should know that.
Maybe being a bit asocial is part of her PD

I'm with on the baby stuff, it gets them nervous when you disturb their sleep

What!? That post does not make sense to me. :huh:

What!? That post does not make sense to me. :huh:

Rachel was acting funny just before she left, Harry was just asleep and she wanted to feed him which was probably just an excuse to leave but if she was serious then she should know as a doctor that it's not healthy to wake babies generally just to feed them. better? :unsure: