Rachel/Tony

Cal

Rachel is completely paranoid and is going to end up having a nervous breakdown, although I can't say that in her situation I wouldn't be the same because I'm sure I would be.

I'm always surprised that people feel like Tony never defends himself or speaks up, he did it twice in last night's episode. When Rachel didn't want "one on one time :lol: " he told her exactly how he feels and then stormed off to his bedroom. Then in the diner he told her that she's making him feel useless.

They're both in really difficult situations and I do have a lot of sympathy for Tony. I think Rachel's a lot better Mum than she realises, she tells Andy she's doing every single thing room but Harry looks happy to me! She's obviously not confident enough in her skills as a Mum.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing can put a price on your childs safety and after whats happened i wouldnt blame Rachel if she refused to even leave Harry in a different room. She is really struggling but i'm sure in time she'll get there. She was even a lot happier and relaxed with Tony after the baby class, i think meeting someone who also feels useless has helped her and that's good.

I think all she neeeds is reassurance and some confidence in herself, after everything that's happened since Harry's birth it's no wonder she's not coping.

But the only reason her baby was kidnapped was because an incident occured at work, it's not like the whole of Summer Bay is after little Harry. She really needs to tone it down a bit. She needs to have faith and realise that Harry isn't at risk.

Mothers group certainly lifted her mood, but she really needs to include Tony more in Harry's life. It doesn't matter if Tony's been a parent before it's not like he's showing off his parenting skills - or rubbing them in her face. She shouldn't feel insecure around the man she loves, after all he's suppose to be understanding. I think Rachel's really insecure and pariond at the moment. Let's hope it passes really, really soon!

Rachel is paranoid and doing every thing possible to push Tony away.

In the Tachel and Harry spoilers it says that Andy is allowed to hold Harry but Tony is not even allowed to bathe his own son. I can see a Rachel and Andy affair coming on. Then Rachel will blame Tony for her having an affair.

Tony at the moment can do no right in Rachel's eyes.

Edited by -Karen-
Spoiler tags added

Rachel is paranoid and doing every thing possible to push Tony away.

In the Tachel and Harry spoilers it says that Andy is allowed to hold Harry but Tony is not even allowed to bathe his own son. I can see a Rachel and Andy affair coming on. Then Rachel will blame Tony for her having an affair.

Tony at the moment can do no right in Rachel's eyes.

Rachel and Andy won't lead to anything except them helping each other , Rachel loves Tony otherwise why marry him and have an affair 4months down the line , 4 weeks after having a baby!! Sex is problably the last thing on her mind (As fridays episode proved!!)

Every child is at risk if they are not looked after properly! :lol::rolleyes:

And as for the whole Tony/Andy thing, yes she is in the wrong and I hope she cops on soon enough.

But it is totally understandable for her to be over-protective of him after he has been kidnapped. To say a month old baby 'is not at risk' does not make any sense.

Well that was a blink and you miss them appearance from Tachel this week :( Talk about drawing the short straw!

I felt so sorry for Tony on the beach... he isn't doing a lot wrong (if anything) but Rachel is just pushing him away for whatever reason. I thought Rachel was a bit harsh not saying 'bye' and just turning and walking away. Though she did look a bit guilty when she looked back at him.

I don't buy the 'Tony doesn't understand' thing as all logic tells us he does seeing as he brought 2 kids up on his own for 16 years. I think we will find out what's going on with Rachel at some point and they will probably work through it but

I think its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Rachel obviously thinks she can connect with Andy at the moment, rather than Tony, but there is one thing I don't understand. Rachel wasn't happy about Tony going back to footie training but doesn't seem to want to spend time with him herself, so why be so upset about it. There seems to be some serious conflicts going on in her mind at the moment.

Rachel wasn't happy about Tony going back to footie training but doesn't seem to want to spend time with him herself, so why be so upset about it. There seems to be some serious conflicts going on in her mind at the moment.

That's something I'm confused about to!! I wonder if it's because Rachel is struggling to do it on her own but doesn't want to admit she needs help which is why one minute she wants him at home and the next she wants to be left to do the laundry! It would be in character for her if that's the case, whenever something goes wrong or something bad happens she always hides it and tries to act like she's perfectly fine.

That scene of her looking back at Tony guiltily shows that she must know she's not treating Tony fairly. We keep seeing glimpses of her where she's absolutely fine ( like 2 weeks ago in the diner just before Tony said about footie training - she was chatting away to him asking him about his day) and then it's like something snaps and she just closes up. She hasn't actually told Tony what's wrong yet even though he keeps asking so I'm hoping that soon they'll be able to sit down properly and talk about what's going on.

I can't believe they were only in one scene either. I know they've had a lot of storylines lately and I'm not expecting to see them be centre of attention but one scene in a week!

The beach scene was weird for me. I thought they kiss slightly before they split up. I can't understand what's wrong with Rach, I feel so sorry for her. She'll be so guilty when she understands what she has done. At least I hope she understands. I wouldn't blame Tony for being angry, but he's so nice! He's done everything for Rach & Harry, but it's still not enough. I hope we'll get old Rachel back soon. :(