Rachel/Tony

Cal

Does anyone else find it strange the rental lady knew who Rachel was straight away? I guess maybe when Jane called her she told her she told her her baby was missing, and that was why Megan knew who she was? :unsure:

My only complaint is that i wish Tony had been there too when Rachel got him back. But i guess we're to assume he was out looking elsewhere.

The bed scene made up for it though! I love it when everything is said by their expressions. Like there were no words and i kind of liked that.

when jane phoned and said she was rachel the women could have asked around summer bay for who rachel was so she could talk to her about the rent then found out that harry was missing so she wanted to tell rachel that she could pay it when harry was found and when rachel went up to her and said have u seen my baby she could have guessed that it was rachel and also rachels name was on the flyers she was handing out

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why must this thread always be a victiming for spamming? Its getting a little tiring now and its the same people over and over again... :rolleyes:<_<

ANYWAY..

I agree amitbae, that must be the only way she was supposed to know who she was. The storyline was a bit, er, unrealistic to say the least, but that scene on the bed made up for it. Thats all us Tachel fans have wanted for a long time!

Harry is the cutest thing ever! :):wub:

Loved how todays Ross was banging on the door and Tony who was supposed to be in bed never woke up!!

Back to tuesdays since i havent commented on it , Loved it!!

Thank Goodness they got little Harry back , he is really adorable cutest baby ever. Jane really is a danger to herself and others around her , shes clearly lost the plot and should spend some time where Aden was :P

I love to see Tony and Rachel snap at each other :wub: its what makes relationships real and couples do fight at some point or another.I can't believe Jane had the cheek to say Rachel was a bad mother , Rachel wasnt the one to leave a 3 week old baby on hs own all night. IMO Rachel is a good mum , she loves that little boy very much.

Love love loved the scene on the bed!! Theyre such a cute little family :wub: and Tony looked at her when she put her hand on his leg :P Kinky!! Wee Harry and Tony were cutee sticking their tongue out at each other.

They whole time when Ross was at Tachel's I waited for Tony to come out to see who is it and what's going on. But he didn't. :D But Rach did a good job with Ross :)

I totally agree with you TachelHolden, they're so adorable family :wub: I wish I could see them more :)

I love to see Tony and Rachel snap at each other :wub: its what makes relationships real and couples do fight at some point or another.I can't believe Jane had the cheek to say Rachel was a bad mother. Wee Harry and Tony were cutee sticking their tongue out at each other.

Yeah, when Tony snapped at Rach, it was very believable. It's not always lovey-dovey and considering that their baby was missing, Harry's disappearance was taking it's toll on them.

I think Jane saying Rachel was a bad mother was a must-have line. It just shows that Jane was hurting just as much as Rachel was. Amy's performance was brilliant, as well as Jon's. Brilliant acting from amazing actors.

Tony + baby Harry = :wub:!

Edited by HAA Girl 08

^Yes that was me :lol:

Aww poor Tachel!! Rachel is so terrified of anything happening to Harry she's afraid to have him out of her sight and has Tony checking the locks and getting an alarm for the house :( I understand why she's like that though and think she's really struggling whereas Tony seems to be coping a bit better. I think she feels pretty useless compared to him - she told him as much - which is why i think she can relax a little around Andy as he's also struggling. Plus i think him not knowing what's happened is easier for her, she can kind of forget it but with Tony it's always there.

She seemed a lot happier in the diner talking to Tony after her baby class. She was smiling and seemed a lot more relaxed, until he mentioned his footy training! :lol: I guess she just doesn't want to be alone and that's her way of admitting she really needs him even though right now she's not showing it. I don't think he should have stormed off in the huff though after their little tiff in their house. She was close to tears and i think right now she just needs reassurance more than anything else. And i don't think suggesting a babysitter was the best idea, he must know she's nowhere near ready for that. I think the writers forget Harry is only 4/5 weeks old and that's still very young to be left without parents.

But i feel bad for Tony too. He's trying so hard and is clearly deeply worried about her but right now she's just not letting him in. It's like deja vu of months ago only it was the other way around! :lol: I'm sure in time she'll open up, or have a kind of breakdown which could be more likely.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Rachel should be happy she got her kid back and now she is like stealing the kid from Tony. She never lets him around her or the baby. Tony should stick up for himself even if all he wanted was to have good sexy times.

Because wasn't Rachel on the outside of Tony after Jack died and she went on about it for ages so she would know what it fells like same with Tony.

I know losing a baby is bad but come on its back, safe. be happy its not like he is dead. I just hope she gets better

But I kinda like Rachel with the new guy hook up

Edited by john003au
SPAG

ooo yeah Andy and Rachel maybe they'd make a better couple as she's more relaxed, admitting mistakes, accepting she's not always right and having a good time. I'm still trying to figure out whether I hate Tachel because of Rachel or maybe its the couple itself. If Rachel entered a new relationship I'd probably have a chance to see Rachel in hopefully a different light.

Rachel is going WAY overboard with the locks, alarm system, locking windows etc - I'm sorry but she's pariond and she really doesn't need to be. Poor Tony going to footie pratice regularly isn't okay with Rachel :( But if that's going to make you happy and cause more problems in our relationship....um well... I guess that would be okay sweetie :rolleyes: Why is Rachel always leading this relationship, can't Tony have any say - and that's when he actually wants to speak up and communicate with his wife.