Rachel/Tony

Cal

Oh my days, I loved todays episode, it was so good :D

I felt sorry for both Tony and Rachel at the beginning of the episode, when Tony was talking to Leah, and crying, and Rachel was just staring at the cot.

& I liked that scene when she went round to Janes house, and plus, the scene with Rachel, Jane and Charlie, I enjoyed that too, with the fact that Rachel was crying a lot wanting her son back, good acting from Amy :)

I really liked the end scene back at Tachel's house aswell, where they were all lieing on the bed, and they are there just looking at Harry, & when Tony stuck his tounge out at Harry, and he did it back, that it was so adorable :wub: I was like "aww" when watching that part

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no idea what all this baby in a dance club stuff is on about, but I know it's not on topic - so could we get back to that please!! :wink:

Can someone please tell me who had the baby?

It was Jane. Jane rented a cottage out under Rachels name.

Thanks i dont really see the point in this storyline its so random

All I can say is that THANK GOD I'm not married to Rachel

HAHAHA, I agree. Rachel is too bossy, whines about what she wants all the time, and in the relationship its all about ME, ME, ME! At the moment Rachel is really getting on my nerves (as you can tell) and don't tell me to fast forward the bits because I watch the show on TV and I'm not going to tape it and then watch it back :)

14) No spamming is to be tolerated in ANY part of the forum. What we define spamming as:

* It is a post(s) that does not pertain to the subject of the thread.

* Posts that are less than a sentence are spam, too. Don't do it.

* Posts that for some reason don’t add anything to the ongoing discussion. We don’t like posts just agreeing with someone. If you don’t have anything to add then don’t post it, PM it!

* Also please note that double posting is spam, we have an edit post option if you forgot to mention something.

* Starting duplicate threads is spamming.

* Posting in what's known as text language (ie. 'i luv adelle, dus any1no ho dies?) is horrible and is considered spamming

The rule above, the third star point says that posts that don't add anything to the discussion are SPAM. Simply using the same catalogue of descriptive words over and over in posts does fall under this rule.

If you have something NEW to add by all means we encourage people to do that. If you're saying the same thing over and over you are ADDING nothing to the discussion.

John H

Forum Moderator.

Does anyone else find it strange the rental lady knew who Rachel was straight away? I guess maybe when Jane called her she told her she told her her baby was missing, and that was why Megan knew who she was? :unsure:

My only complaint is that i wish Tony had been there too when Rachel got him back. But i guess we're to assume he was out looking elsewhere.

The bed scene made up for it though! I love it when everything is said by their expressions. Like there were no words and i kind of liked that.