Rachel/Tony

Cal

Neither of them did anything wrong yesterday. They were both clearly heartbroken and finding it difficult to comprehend what had happened. I think all Rachel wanted was to understand how Tony could be so quiet about it all, and i think all she wanted was some comfort :( She knows that's how he deals with things, but he on the other hand knows how she reacts, so i don't think yelling at her was appropriate. But when something like this happens, all logic goes out of the window and we always lash out at those we love the most. It was nice to see her turn to him at the police station and for him to just hold her.

Amy and Jon acted brilliantly yesterday. Amy does stuff like this so amazingly well, she's so convinving and it makes it even more heartbreaking to watch.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yelling at her isn't appropriate but her horrible comments regarding Jack and her ranting and raving over Tony not reacting the way she wants is perfectly acceptable?I understand she was horribly stressed out but i think some of her comments to Tony were totally inappropriate.

On a happier not,how cute were they all on the bed?Especially the tongue scene!

I never said they were appropriate. I don't think she should have yelled either but given the circumstances it was understandable (that both of them yelled). I don't think her comment about Jack was horrible at all and she certainly didn't mean it to be hurtful or nasty. She was just trying to say that he couldn't promise her he'll be back, because there's no way to control these things.

And from what i saw she didn't rant and rave. She just wanted to know how he could be so calm. He knows that's how she reacts to things as much as she knows that that's how he copes, and i think it's unfair everyone expects Rachel to always be the one to compromise.

Ahh i can't wait to see todays! I'm so happy they got him back safe. The bed scene sounds very cute!!

^ Couldn't you handle a fesity woman Kevin? :lol:

I really loved today's and im incredibly glad they got Harry back. Amy and Jon were fantastic, especially the scene at the beginning with Tony crying to Leah and Rach just sitting staring at his cot :( It was so sad he just wanted to stay awake for him, and how he talked to Leah about Rach not eating or sleeping.

I thought Rachel's reactions were completely realistic and loved seeing her all desperate and acting the way she was. You'd do absolutely anything for your own child and that really showed here. The scene with her, Jane and Charlie was really well done. I loved Rachel just sobbing when she took him from Jane and begging her to give him back.

And i liked Tony got a little mad at Charlie for yelling at Rachel :lol:

But of course my favourite was the bedroom scene. :wub: I thought it was a lovely ending to the story, the looks between Harry and Tony were adorable as were the little smile Tachel gave each other, it was all quite beautiful. This could have tore them apart but they came through it and im glad they worked through this together (even though we didn't see it much, damm writers! it was obvious from what was said and their actions).

Although i am baffled that Jane thought it acceptable to leave a newborn baby alone for hours on end. I get she had a breakdown but still..poor little guy.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Feisty I could handle , but bossy..No thanks :lol: :lol:

The end scene where the 3 of them we're in the bed was so sweet and when Tony stuck out his tongue and then Harry stuck out his was just so awwwwwwww :wub:

Feisty I could handle , but bossy..No thanks :lol: :lol:

The end scene where the 3 of them we're in the bed was so sweet and when Tony stuck out his tongue and then Harry stuck out his was just so awwwwwwww :wub:

Rachel scares me more than what Rhys ever did and he was mean hahahaha

If Rachel was my wife i would have burnt the b@#$% or run of crying

Kevin I'm so disappointed that you have turned to the dark side! :lol:

The end scene was the cutest thing ever! :wub:

what They found the baby where was he ? was he in the closet?

I think he went to a dance club i love it when babys do adult stuff

Edited by gazzalovesu