Belle/Aden

Cal

I wouldn't mind it too much if at some stage Jess left before Todd and they decided to go with an end game of Aden/Nicole because even though I love the brother/sister thing they have going on you could argue that in a few years they might decide that they don't love anyone else as much as they love each other and so they might as well be together. However I only think that would happen if Belle was out of the picture. I could be wrong but I have a feeling that if Aden were to tell Nicole that he was in love with her she would leave Geoff in a heartbeat. Although I fully suspect you will all disagree with me on that point. :wink:

I agree. I think it would be better if Aden moved on with someone else as long a Belle is no longer in the bay. And I like the Aden/Nicole idea. Both Aden and Nicole have changed recently for the better.

And as much as I like Adelle I think it would be better for Aden and Belle to go their separate ways one day. Just not anytime soon.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I think it would be better if Aden moved on with someone else as long a Belle is no longer in the bay. And I like the Aden/Nicole idea. Both Aden and Nicole have changed recently for the better.

And as much as I like Adelle I think it would be better for Aden and Belle to go their separate ways one day. Just not anytime soon.

I'm not sure if the writers think this far ahead but it did cross my mind that maybe the idea of Nic/Geoff and Aden/Belle was too have Aden and Nicole mature seperately and become better people so that when they did eventually get together they would be right for each other. As they both said if they got together now they would be a "nightmare" couple but given a few years and a bit of taming they could be perfect for each other. That said at the moment I think Aden belongs with Belle and Nicole with Geoff.

Looks like Angelo completely looses it in the promo for next week. I'm scared for Belle. :huh:

I don't understand Aden in tonight’s Aus episode. Knowing how angry Angelo was, shouldn't he be more concerned about Belle rather than going after him. I get why he chased after him, but I think he should have at least made sure she was ok first. Mind she would of talked him out of going.

I loved the first scene tonight when Aden was trying to study and Belle walked up behind him and put her hands around him, telling him to come too bed.

Can someone help me fill in the blanks? Aden postponed him community till after his exams. So why did he have to start it today! Shouldn’t he have another 1 ½ before he starts!

I can’t believe a clip of tomorrow’s episode isn’t up on the seven website. I was hoping we’d see Aden talking Belle to hospital.

I don't understand Aden in tonight’s Aus episode. Knowing how angry Angelo was, shouldn't he be more concerned about Belle rather than going after him. I get why he chased after him, but I think he should have at least made sure she was ok first. Mind she would of talked him out of going.

I loved the first scene tonight when Aden was trying to study and Belle walked up behind him and put her hands around him, telling him to come too bed.

Can someone help me fill in the blanks? Aden postponed him community till after his exams. So why did he have to start it today! Shouldn’t he have another 1 ½ before he starts!

I can’t believe a clip of tomorrow’s episode isn’t up on the seven website. I was hoping we’d see Aden talking Belle to hospital.

I agree, but I think that because he didn't see her inside [because he did glance into the house] he went after Angelo...

I know! I absolutely loved that scene. :wub: It was so adorable, and the ones in the Diner too. Cute!

Actually, I don't think he postponed his community service, because when he went to down to the station, Angelo said to him that he wasn't going to do it, so he just left.

I know! I wanted to see the sneak peek before I went to uni this morning, but that didn't happen. It's really disappointing that the one time they don't get it up is probably the best sneak peek there is.

Overall, I really liked today's episode. I loved how Aden was trying his best to not knock off Angelo's block. An angry Aden is a :wub: Aden lol. Cannot wait for tomorrows. I like the promo, and the bit where he's comforting her at the end. It looks like their roles are reversed now. Not to mention, an angry Aden again... hehe.

I agree, but I think that because he didn't see her inside [because he did glance into the house] he went after Angelo...

I know! I absolutely loved that scene. :wub: It was so adorable, and the ones in the Diner too. Cute!

Actually, I don't think he postponed his community service, because when he went to down to the station, Angelo said to him that he wasn't going to do it, so he just left.

I know! I wanted to see the sneak peek before I went to uni this morning, but that didn't happen. It's really disappointing that the one time they don't get it up is probably the best sneak peek there is.

Overall, I really liked today's episode. I loved how Aden was trying his best to not knock off Angelo's block. An angry Aden is a :wub: Aden lol. Cannot wait for tomorrows. I like the promo, and the bit where he's comforting her at the end. It looks like their roles are reversed now. Not to mention, an angry Aden again... hehe.

Angelo didn't let him postpone his community service :angry: but they have to let him now. I mean he is trying to study for his HSC and now his girlfriend has been beaten up. He cant be expected to do his community service now. I really hope Aden doesn't react to badly cause that could break his good behaviour bond and he could get sent to prison.

I agree That scene has to be one of my favourite scene of adelle. I cant wait till tomorrow, I love protective aden :wub:

I just think he should of made sure she wasn't in the house before leaving after Angelo. Or at least shouted her to see if she'd answer.

I forgot about that one. The kiss on the top of his head :wub:

I thought he said something like the courts postponded it untill after his exans. Thats why I didn't understand why they didn't start in a few weeks time. Maybe I missunderstood what he said, I'll have to watch the episode again.

Yes, I'm loving the way they have changed roles. It's going to be great to see the caring Aden back. Not to mention his anger towards Angelo. :wub:. After watching the spoilers I'm 99% sure that Angelo has something to with the toxic dump site, not sure what tho. Did we even find out what the SBJ ment about Angelo, as I'm thinking that could be why he became so invloved with Belle so fast. I'm looking forward to seeing who it was who beat her up, also is this how she fines out the bad news, that I read about in the spoilers.

OMG I loved todays episode :) So much of Aden & Belle, Angelo.. it's good to see Aden caring for Belle :wub: He was crying :o He got me started too.. I've never seen Belle so scared. She's got some very nasty brusies and cuts.

I don't think Murray did it, he never entred Belles room completely trhough the window. I think Tim beat Belle up, but it sure looked like Angelo did it, and it didn't help him turning up at the hospital..

Loved the preformances of Belle & Aden, Irene today.

Can't wait to see what's happening tomorrow, Belle looked angry and scared in the promo.

I posted this in another tread but if I can't post it here either where do I post it then? I'm not feeling very welcome on here anymore at all..

I posted this in another tread but if I can't post it here either where do I post it then? I'm not feeling very welcome on here anymore at all..

You're welcome to post it here, this certainly doesn't fall under the catagory of SPAM. Any further questions or confusions about where to post thingsshould be directed to the "Are You Unsure...?" thread. :)