Belle/Aden

Cal

The reunion episode was everything I had hoped it would be and more.

I liked watching them interact with each other before they got back together as much as after.

The scene in the kitchen with Belle breaking down was done really well. You could hear it in her voice as she was talking even before she fully started crying. Now thats good acting.

I liked that they brought up her recovery. Aden was great to watch in this scene. There was a big difference in the way he carried himself in this scene to the way he might have in the past. For the first time it truly felt like all he cared about was her getting better.

The Rachel/Aden scene was nice. It's good that he has someone to vent too. Rachel seems to be giving both Belle and Aden some pretty good advice lately. If only she could do the same when it comes to her own life she would be so much more likeable.

The scene on the beach was really good. Belle coming to a place where she feels like Aden would be better of without her was really sad. Although seeing her admit that shes not completely recovered as she thought and was so determined to keep from falling back into taking drugs was lovely to watch.

Aden climbing through the window was :wub: as well the 'just like old time times' comments. Seeing her being stubborn about not wanting to see him was kinda fun. Aden not leaving and telling her that he was proud of her was such a sweet moment. I think she really needed to hear that from someone and coming from him made it better.

Belle's happiness as Angelo was telling her the good news about Irene made me smile. My favourite part was Aden's smile there. It was so genuine and felt real, whether it was relief over finding out about Irene as well as seeing how happy Belle was.....I don't know but I loved it. Aden's 'don't ruin the moment' comment was another that had me smiling. The that kiss. :wub:

That last scene was awesome. In all the sweetness and maturity that lead to this moment (which I loved) it was also great to see some good old fashion banter between them and some cheekiness from Aden. Definitely a fun scene to watch. And the 'break-up' :lol: lets hope they keep their promise about future break-ups.

This is definitely going down as one of my all time favourite Adelle episodes.

Edited by Jody

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we get some fluffy scene this week.

Gosh I hope so too! :)

The reunion episode was everything I had hoped it would be and more.

I liked watching them interact with each other before they got back together as much as after.

Aden climbing through the window was :wub: as well the 'just like old time times' comments. Seeing her being stubborn about not wanting to see him was kinda fun. Aden not leaving and telling her that he was proud of her was such a sweet moment. I think she really needed to hear that from someone and coming from him made it better.

That last scene was awesome. In all the sweetness and maturity that lead to this moment (which I loved) it was also great to see some good old fashion banter between them and some cheekiness from Aden. Definitely a fun scene to watch. And the 'break-up' :lol: lets hope they keep their promise about future break-ups.

This is definitely going down as one of my all time favourite Adelle episodes.

Same here! I loved everything about it - it's about time us Adelle shippers got an episode FULL of fluff!

Belle: "What was that for?"

Aden: "Do I need a reason? Ok do me a favor, remember this moment to remind me how happy you make me feel incase I'm ever stupid enough to break up with you."

- A teeny bit sappy but sweet and very Aden-like as well. And some good advice that I hope Belle takes because I'm sure his ability to act stupid at times when it comes to Belle and dealing with his feelings for her will shine through at some point or the other. He wouldn't be Aden if it didn't.

It's good that all the drama was not about their relationship for a change. Also liked seeing them talking about Irene. Good to see them talk about this stuff and dealing with it together.

Edited by Jody

• 2 weeks later...

Cameron Welsh: Over the last 12 months or so we've seen Belle and Aden come together in a relationship and I just know that they've been hugely popular with our audience. The reaction to their relationship has been phenomenal and the biggest reaction I think I've seen to two characters getting together for as long as I can remember. Hell yeah! Go Adelle :P No surprises there :D

I am looking forward to what's to come with adelle even if it may be sad times ahead. I know Jess and Todd will knock our socks off with their acting skills :D

I've noticed something since it came out that Aden planned to propose and ever since, how everytime new spoilers comes out so many keep trying to use it has further proof that Aden and Belle are nowhere close to being ready for marriage, this amuses me since there has been no indication, on the actual show, that the writers were ever trying to tell us that Aden planning to propose was because they are ready. Telling each other they love one another and talking about their future doesn't mean they are and thats all they've done. It's seriously amusing to see people using spoilers to keep pointing out something that the writers are clearly telling us outright anyway.

The scene when Aden was telling Nicole about his plans was a clear indication that his sudden desire to propose wasn't after some serious consideration and coming to the decision that he and Belle are infact ready to take on all this. He came to this desicion after a joke that Belle made, and his comment about it not being the first time she brought it up was about another joke she made a few months ago. If that wasn't enough Nicole's reaction basically gives away the writers intentions. Nicole's reaction was a classic example of how we were meant to react to his idea and how we were meant to take it. His decision to propose because of what Belle said is crazy and impulsive and not all that smart but very believable coming from a 19/20 year old who is, right now, unbelievably happy and hopelessy in love with his girlfriend.

The writers seem to be going out of their way to show this lately. Aden, at times, just looks deriously happy with their living situation and the fact that they can't stop declaring how they feel about each other which at any other time would probably be annoying after a while and have me saying 'we got it already' but it actually makes sense here. Aden and Belle, ever since they got together, haven't had a chance to truly be happy with each other at any point because of the things in their life and after they got back together recently thats all they've been. Theres been drama but it's not about them. This is the first time, in about a year of loving each other, that they've really got a chance to just let loose and be happy with each other and they are clearly enjoying it and getting caught up in it all, and rightly so, who wouldn't in their position and considering all the time and pain it took to get here.

Right now they are just two people enjoying being together after waiting so long for this and getting caught in this. Yes, they've proved that they have grown up a bit recently and handling their relationship with a bit more maturity and thats good but they are still two very implusive people who are only 19/20 years old and I'm glad the writers aren't forgetting that. And not every decision they make is going to be after some careful thought. And I'm glad that the writers are finally writing them like that, the way people their age might act in this situation. It beats the way they keep trying to marry of the younger characters, like Martha and Jack or Tasha and Robbie and trying to convince the audience it's because these couples are ready to take on something like marriage at this age. And anyways in the last three years I don't think theres been one couple on this show who have actually been ready for marriage anyway.

Edited by Jody

Good point but basically what you're saying is "You're right."Aden and Belle aren't ready for marriage and the fact that the writers and the other characters realise it doesn't change the fact.It's just come out of nowhere, there's been no indication that either of them have been thinking about it before, they're just getting carried away in the moment and suddenly talking about something that they really should be giving serious thought to.If they really do let them get married on impulse, because they're a couple of dumb kids who are just happy that nothing's gone wrong for five minutes, I don't think that would be a good thing.

Belle: "Annie is such a romantic she'll probably have our engagment planned" :lol:

Aden: Engagement what...

Belle: You're so easy to scare!

That scene Aden didn't seemed too freaked out he was just confused Belle would suggest marriage so early on when they had just begun dating :lol:

Aden: I always love you. (in the letter Aden wrote to Belle in rehab) Suggests Belle would always be the one he'd love no matter what the future held for their relationship.

Just a few examples, interpret them as you wish

Good point but basically what you're saying is "You're right."Aden and Belle aren't ready for marriage and the fact that the writers and the other characters realise it doesn't change the fact.It's just come out of nowhere, there's been no indication that either of them have been thinking about it before, they're just getting carried away in the moment and suddenly talking about something that they really should be giving serious thought to.If they really do let them get married on impulse, because they're a couple of dumb kids who are just happy that nothing's gone wrong for five minutes, I don't think that would be a good thing.

Not sure what you meant by the '....basically saying 'you're right' comment but if it was implying that I was saying that I'm right and thats the way it is and everyones else opinion on it isn't then I probably should have have added my usual 'To me' at the beginning of it because that wasn't what I was saying. I just figured by now it would be taken for granted that everything in my post would be how I see everything from what we have been given on the show so far about the proposing stuff. And, to me, it feels like the writers have gone to great lengths to show what I wrote about.

I wouldn't call them a bunch of dumb kids, now if they had only got together recently then maybe I would but thats not the case here. They've been in love for a long time now and even when apart or with others that has always been clear. And, I should say to me, it's clear that they both see this has the real thing. They may not have spoken about marriage, which is not surprising considering their age, but it's clear that they want a future together anyway, and that would include marriage later on. But I just think that they getting so caught up in this new chapter in their lives and enjoying being carefree and happy that they suddenly want to do everything now and don't see the point in waiting. Their relationship is in a good place right now and they've taken steps in learning how to handle the issues in a much more mature way. And that could end up making them feel even more like maybe they can handle marriage too. It's like a case of ' this is what we want and see happening in the future anyway so why wait'. Thats just the way I see it. It would most likely would blow up in their faces, I never said it was smart or that I'm actually for them getting married, just that if they insist on doing this storyline then I find this situation more believable then when they try sell the idea of characters the same age, who have just has much drama in their lives, are ready for marriage and everything that comes along with it.