Belle/Aden

Cal

I have'nt watched the episode yet.. but I've heard what it was like in the spoiler section, with Adelle and their reunion, with Aden climbing through Belle's window :wub: Just like the old times, when they first got together :D Looking forward to watching it later!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, given that that window not only provides free access to vaguely unsuitable on-off boyfriends but also to stalkers, burglars, attackers and morally ambiguous environmental activitists, if Belle had any sense of self-preservation she'd have nailed it shut a long time ago.Or at least invested in a very hefty lock.

Seriously though, given that that window not only provides free access to vaguely unsuitable on-off boyfriends

You say unsuitable, we say ideal... :rolleyes:

Using the window again was a nice touch. It's given me faith that the writers will give Adelle fans what we want

for Belle's exit(ok we don't want her to die but if she has to they can at least make a perfect death!

:lol:)

Seriously though, given that that window not only provides free access to vaguely unsuitable on-off boyfriends

You say unsuitable, we say ideal... :rolleyes:

Using the window again was a nice touch. It's given me faith that the writers will give Adelle fans what we want

for Belle's exit(ok we don't want her to die but if she has to they can at least make a perfect death!

:lol:)

Lol, yeah I agree Louise, it was nice to see Aden climb through the window for us Adelle fans, as he said in the episode "its just like the old times" - know they are back together again, I hope they have some happy scenes, from now on until

Belle's exit storyline starts, when she get the cancer and dies, will be good acting from both Todd and Jess