Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Aden and Belle as friends. I'm not really fussed by their relationship; it doesn't bother me either way. I think him and Nicole were good, but that's a different thread. Aden and Belle are almost too similar for each other, maybe (IMO) that's why I'm not really fussed. They can be great one day, and really poor the next. Don't get me wrong, the actors, Jess and Todd, are fantastic, it's just the characters that I'm soso about.

Hmm, nice idea but not unless they really mess about with Belle's age.At the moment she would have been born in 1989 so she could only have turned 20 in the last few months.

:lol: This is Summer Bay anything can happen :D Just age her quickly hehe! I never knew Belle was 20 I thought she was 19 haha! If there is any chance of Aden and Belle every getting married, I hope it doesn't happen

on her deathbed

That would be too sad!!

With Belle and Aden I'm never really sure where I stand. There are times when I feel they are perfect for each other and other times when I just want them to break up. I think the main reason why I feel like this is because at the start they had great chemistry, but once they broke up for the first time, it was gone. The writers threw too much at Belle with no interval, so it seemed their relationship was all about Belle, and he was just there for support. This frustrated me becuse I think Aden is a great character. Right now I think she should stay with Liam because I think their personalities mesh well together.

Hmm, nice idea but not unless they really mess about with Belle's age.At the moment she would have been born in 1989 so she could only have turned 20 in the last few months.

:lol: This is Summer Bay anything can happen :D Just age her quickly hehe! I never knew Belle was 20 I thought she was 19 haha! If there is any chance of Aden and Belle every getting married, I hope it doesn't happen

on her deathbed

That would be too sad!!

I wouldn't want them to get married because

they find out she's dying

.If they'd been talking about it beforehand and decided to bring it forward, that would be better.But with their age and the fact they're not even together at the moment, I think it would seem rushed however they did it.

With Belle and Aden I'm never really sure where I stand. There are times when I feel they are perfect for each other and other times when I just want them to break up. I think the main reason why I feel like this is because at the start they had great chemistry, but once they broke up for the first time, it was gone. The writers threw too much at Belle with no interval, so it seemed their relationship was all about Belle, and he was just there for support. This frustrated me becuse I think Aden is a great character. Right now I think she should stay with Liam because I think their personalities mesh well together.

I'm kind of the same. They were great in the beginning but the way they got back together after the OC tainted it all for me. I still like them and they'd probably still be my favourite pairing at the moment but that's just because I'm not really feeling any other's. They have had so much thrown at them in a short space of time that maybe I just want to see them be left alone for a while

even though I know that wont happen

I agree with RR1,

I wouldn't want to see them get married just because she's dying. If they'd been talking about it before maybe but not just because she's dying. Yes, it'd probably be incredible but it just wouldn't work for me.

Edited by Lise

Just to let anyone know, if anyone has trouble viewing the Jess/Todd/Axle interview on the main site, I've just found out that they've benn uploaded on youtube. There's also some videos from late last year with Todd and Jess.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hitmanfanuk

Thanks for that, I really should have put the link somewhere myself !

Belle and Aden are again not quite connecting. They are made for each other yet are again missing the boat due to misunderstandings and not communicating properly.

I think there is alot of connection still with Aden and belle, but in regards to the not comminucating properly I think it's diffcult for Belle to talk about Aden's recent behaviour with Nicole and she's still processing that, she needs space from him until she can make a decision about her future with Aden. I think she doesnt want to rush into things, also I think she's scared Aden will hurt her again, Aden is the love of her life and it must have hurt her pretty bad when she found of about Nicole and Aden. I think Aden and Belle when they get over their stubboness have great communication, but if they have a fight the reason they don't make up or work things out straight away is because of their stubboness. That's what I think anyway :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I just caught up with the last three Aden and Belle episodes. And I enjoyed it more then I was expecting to.

Wednesday - Aden's petty ways are so much more fun to watch when Belle is hitting right back. Infact it's kinda fun to watch when both characters are being treated equally. Instead of the usual 'he says something mean, she takes it while looking sad'. I liked the back and forth between them here. But at the same time I'm glad they aren't overdoing it and trying to portray Belle as not caring about Aden, that wouldn't be like her. She still cares and is affected by him being around but just not acting so weak and fragile everytime he's around, thats what I've always wanted. Aden listening in on Belle and Liam's conversation was pretty entertaining. He looked like he wanted to really punch someone or something. I liked Belle's 'Thanks for asking, it's nice to know someone cares' comment. I mean, offcourse Aden cares about her but he is going about showing it all wrong. Infact he seems to be causing her more stress then anything. He seems so hellbent on proving his point about Liam, which I don't really blame him for, but he hasn't so much has sat down and asked how she's coping or Irene is once. Anyways I truly enjoyed the Aden and Belle scenes here. Neither made me angry, bored me or annoyed me in any way. All three (Belle, Liam and Aden) characters felt like equals and didn't feel like the writers were biased to towards any one (namely Aden), which is good.

Thursday - Good to see with everything going on Belle or the writers haven't forgotten about her recovery. Glad it was mentioned that she is still recovering and it wasn't forgotten. Loved the Belle and Aden scene in the diner. I'm glad there wasn't an 'I told you so' kinda remark from Aden. Infact I wasn't expecting him to actually make her feel better about believing Liam. That was a nice surprise. Guess he does actually know her and the reasons she does certain things, he just gets to worked up about things to show that. Belle not wanting to put things on hold and wanting end things with Liam before they got even more complicated, thats a first in a long while. Too bad she didn't think like that with Angelo, but I guess it goes to show she is slowly learning from her mistakes this time around. The little bit of banter between Aden and Belle made me smile. It was all flirty and kinda fiesty. I loved that scene between them, just the right amount of sweet and fun. We need more of this. Amazingly enough Aden going up there playing the hero didn't make me roll my eyes. Maybe it's because he handled himself better in this episode and the last that it actually ended up working. Rather then if they had him keep behaving like a jerk right up until this moment then try and make him out to be the hero, which is what I would have hated and actually thought they would do.

Friday - This was a good episode for Belle, Aden and Liam. Aden handled himself well and his words to Liam was really good. I'm glad they kept it simple and didn't try to portray Aden has being full of wisdom. It seemed more like he was speaking from experiance and doing his best to help the situation. He also seemed like he has a better understanding of Belle. I liked his comment about her being forgiving, I'm glad he seems to realise this and all these other qualities of hers he talked about. Because sometimes it does feel like he takes her for granted and I'm left wondering if he truly appreciates and realises how much she's done for him since they got together. Liam's explanation for everything was great too, but I'll leave that for a different thread. After Aden walked away after everything was sorted I was worried a bit thinking he was back to letting his hurt feelings get in the way of being there for her so I was glad when he came to check on her later on anyway. It was nice to see him do that. That scene made me smile. It was great to see him reassure her like that and being in the supportive role and actually being supportive for once. It's no surprise Belle brokedown like that. She really has had lots on her plate recently. I loved this scene, simple yet touching.

Amazingly enough this love triangle actually seems to have ended up with each of the characters in a better place. Rather then ruining them like most triangles. Liam is finally getting help and has admitted why he attached himself to Belle. He is clearly not better yet, but it's start and he's on his way to get proper help, atleast I hope he is. Aden showed that he actually does know Belle and understands the kind of person she is. Even if he acts like a jerk about it at times. And Belle actually admitted that she was in love with someone and thats why she couldn't be with someone else. A few days too late but atleast it came. And even though she brokedown on Friday she seems stronger lately.

The Adelle scenes from the last three episodes were great. I thoroughly enjoyed watching every second of them. I was not dissappointed at all. I hope we get lots more Adelle type scenes that can leave me feeling like this about them.

Edited by Jody